搜帖子
查看: 6631|回复: 31

【Newnes 2004】Introduction to Microcontrollers, Second Edition

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-5-23 12:59:28 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
Introduction to Microcontrollers, Second Edition: Architecture, Programming, and Interfacing for the Freescale 68HC12 (Academic Press Series in Engineering)
by G. Jack Lipovski

登录/注册后可看大图

[size=120%]Introduction to Microcontrollers, Second Edition: Architecture, Programming, and Interfacing for the Freescale 68HC12 (Academic Press Series in Engineering)
By G. Jack Lipovski

• Publisher:   Academic Press
  • Number Of Pages:   488
  • Publication Date:   2004-09-10
  • ISBN-10 / ASIN:   0124518389
  • ISBN-13 / EAN:   9780124518384
  • Binding:   Hardcover

Product Description:
This book is a comprehensive, introductory text/reference for electrical and computer
engineers and students with little experience with a high-level programming language. It systematically teaches the programming of a microcontroller in assembly language, as well as C and C++. This books also covers the principles of good programming practice through top-down design and the use of data structures. It is suitable as an introductory
text for a first course on microcomputers that demonstrates what a small computer can
do.

· Shows how a computer executes instructions;
· Shows how a high-level programming language converts to assembler language;
· Shows how a microcontroller is interfaced to the outside world;
· Hundreds of examples, experiments, "brain-teasers" and motivators;
· More than 20 exercises at the end of each chapter;
·Complete solutions manual available for Instructors;
· CD includes example code from book as well as the MetroWerks CodeWarriorÒ C++ compiler.

Summary: Perfect Service
Rating: 5
-Got what I paid for. Will do business with again for future hard to find books.

Summary: SHOULD be improved
Rating: 2
i was actually very happy when i saw this introductory level book for a the motorola 6812. after reading through the book, i find that it badly needs improvment. although the book is packed with really good stuff, the contents need to be made more clear and easily understandable. since you have writen this book targeting even the "non-programming engineers", i think you should have built-up the assembly programming slowly. one important point i noted: your book follows a slightly different terminology compared with the Motorola manual. (there's nothing called so, recall cycle in the manual; and you don't explain it well enough in your book) students who refer to both of these are sure to get confused. I am completely amazed by the variety of the problems. as you say, some of them are really brain teasers. but you have a weird way of formulating your questions. many of them are not specific. how can you expect beginners to write programs with vague drections? please improve them in your next edition. as a conclusion, i would say that this book would have been THE best if it were presented more clearly. Hoping that you'll bring out a better new edition...

Summary: review of the book
Rating: 1
This book is extremely difficult to understand. One of the main reasons is that there are thousands of errors throughout the book. The problems in the book are too vague and nonpractical. When you are tasked with writing a computer program, you must be told specifically what you want. The only positive thing about the book is the creativity of the problems. All said, I pray there are better books available, or another edition is released.

Summary: Need a well organized step by step tutorial Motorola 68HC12
Rating: 4
Dear Professor Lipovski: It is very important that this book contains more detailed easy readable HC12 hardware based (both assembly lauguage and C/C++ ) programming with comparation of their code. Interfacing and real time programming should also be introduced in a step by step fashion. At least each odd or even mumbered homework problem should be given detailed answers in the appendix of this textbook. It goes with saying that Professor G. Jack Lipovski of U. Texas Austin is a top notch professional scientist and a prestigious fellew of IEEE. However this book still needs to be improved. Since this is a introductory level textbook, Professor Lipoviski may not assume any background of students. Both assembly language and C/C++ programming should be well organized in a step by step tutorial manner. At Purdue University School of Electrical and Computer Engineering, EE362 uses Motorola 68HC12. It would be nice to see a newly improved 2nd edition of this textbook so that students' learning motivation in Motorola 68HC12 could be greatly activated. Thanks must be given to Professor G. Jack Lipovski for his effort in producing this nice textbook. I would like to rate this book 4 stars. Jack Yang Ph.D. Student of Purdue University

Introduction to Microcontrollers, 2nd Ed.rar

2.39 MB, 下载次数: 177 , 下载积分: 资产 -2 信元, 下载支出 2 信元

发表于 2008-5-24 00:26:57 | 显示全部楼层
very well
发表于 2008-5-25 09:10:11 | 显示全部楼层
好东西谢谢
发表于 2008-5-25 09:13:51 | 显示全部楼层
好东西
谢谢楼主
发表于 2008-5-25 09:16:07 | 显示全部楼层
好东西
谢谢楼主
发表于 2008-5-25 09:23:30 | 显示全部楼层
好东西
谢谢
发表于 2008-5-25 10:08:54 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for share
发表于 2008-5-25 22:15:33 | 显示全部楼层
不知怎么的,不能下了
发表于 2008-6-21 03:04:12 | 显示全部楼层
thanks
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2008-6-21 11:47:41 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /1 下一条

小黑屋| 手机版| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 00:20 , Processed in 0.023728 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表