发表于 2013-9-30 11:52:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x

LTE Integration & VerificationEngineer

Tel13520524213DaviZhou

Email553675446@qq.com

1. LTE I&VEngineer (User Plane)

Works asan experienced Engineer in LTE eNB product for entity level Integration& Verification.

Position Description  

The objective is to work as anIntegration & Verification focusing on user plane MAC-PS verification testing. Candidate is expected to play therole of a integrator and tester the User Plane Layer1/Layer2 in LTEeNB BJ R&D. The main tasks will be:

Focus on LTENodeB User Plane integration testing.

Entity verification includesreview/analysis of L1/L2 or L3 feature specifications especially in MAC-PS,working out case design and execute in subsystem level release.

Release level core regression to make surethe high quality of RLC/MAC/PHY basic functionalities.

Defects investigation/reporting whichincludes cooperation with Dev HW/SW teams.

Position Requirements  

M. Sc, B Sc in Electrical Engineering,Telecommunication, Computer Science or an equivalent degree.

At least4+ years experience in SW/HW integration or system testingwireless radio access products

Technical knowledge of wireless technology(GSM/EDGE, WCDMA, WiMax or LTE)

Knowledge on LTE andLTE-A standardization (3GPP RAN);

Excellent knowledge of LTE RLC/MAC/PHYlayer related work, including integration and testing.

Excellentknowledge of User Plane domain areas (Layer 1 : PHY, Layer 2 : MAC Scheduling)

Experience with test analysis, test casedesign and test execution.

Experience with subsystem or system testingand troubleshooting

Experience with test equipments &Tools: signal generators, spectrum analyzers, test mobile (TM500), protocolanalyzer (NetHawk analyzer)

Experience with test automation is a plus

Good knowledge of Computer architectures, speciallyknowledge of dsp SW Architecture would be a big bonus.

2. LTEI&V Engineer (Control Plane)

You will be working in the LTE Control Plane I&V, which focus on butnot limited to the areas as Mobility Management, System information,Measurements, Ciphering, Integrity protection. You will:

Analyze features, estimate test efforts

Design test plan, test cases and test scenarios

Integrate and verify features in a complex test setup

Trouble shoot SW bugs by proper pre-analysis of the faults, deliver tracesand log files and verify the fixes delivered by development.

Cooperation with partners and customers for your testing area

Position Requirements

Knowledge of or experience with cellular and broadband access technologiessuch as UMTS or LTE

Familiar with 3GPP protocols for LTE, such as 36.300, 36.331, 36.413, isplus

Knowledge of or experience with test tools like RF signal generators,protocol/spectrum analyzers

Excellent testing and troubleshooting skills

Detail requirements:

-
I&V software testing experience withLTE background(protocols) is still preferred. If not possible tofind suitable ones, I&V testing with 3G background is also acceptable.

-
Will’s team more focuses on L2-L3 stacks, calling process,  signalling;West’s team more focuses on L1-L2 stacks, resource distribution, algorithm.

-
They can accept the software developers with unit testing experience,and with the script competence: Pathon, Perl, Pegasus, Robot.

-
They could also interview fresh candidates with 0-2 years workingexperience, as long as they are smart and willing to learn.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /2 下一条

小黑屋| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 07:19 , Processed in 0.016603 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表