搜帖子
查看: 2254|回复: 1

Using The Auction House - cheap wow gold

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-7-3 15:56:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
There are multiple ways to create "cheap" gold at the auction house but due to time i'm only going to share one way in this guide.

Keep in mind that I will be world of warcraft gold adding more guides later and more auction house guides also. I call it "cheap&quot,wow gold; gold because you do not have to spend real money to get this gold! I guess I should call it FREE gold instead.

Buy low, sell high! You always hear that but how do you use that to your advantage? That's what this world of warcraft gold guide is all about.

First thing you MUST do is download/install the auctioneer addon. This addon will save you tons of time in the future as it will help you find items that are selling way below actual prices. This is by far the best addon I have ever seen. (Probably because I spend 90% of the time in game at the auction house!)

Once you have auctioneer installed you will want to just scan the auction house a lot for about a week to get accurate values on items. By a lot I mean no more than 3 times a day. Try to do morning, afternoon, and then again in the evening. What's that you say? You have to work? Well, you do not want to scan less than once per day. I find myself only scanning 2 times a day because I don't have a whole lot of free time anymore to play.

Now that you have at least a week worth of data you can start finding things to buy for pennies while you sell them for gold!

There is a function in auctioneer that will tell you what items are selling for way cheap and you can even specify for it to show items wow gold that will make you 5-10 gold if you want. Probably one of the BEST features of the auctioneer addon! Once you do that you will also want to do a manual search on the auction house to double check prices and make sure that the price wasn't dropped because of that item being flooded on the auction house.

You will also want to check to make sure how many times the item has been listed on the auction house since you started scanning,cheap wow gold, just to make sure someone originally didn't jack up the price when it shouldn't have been. On a side note, this will not be the case too much after you have scanned the auction house everyday for a month or so.

Now that you found an item and bought it you are going to relist it! There are some simple rules to follow when listing items on the auction house. First, you ALWAYS want to list items for 24 hours any less time and you are wasting money. Second, ALWAYS set a buy out price on items. Think of it this way, when you found an item you want for your character on the auction house and the item doesn't have a buy out price, what do you do? If you are like 99% of the players online you want it NOW! If you can't have it now you look wow gold somewhere else. Am I right? Third, ALWAYS set your buy out price just a little lower than the competition. We want to sell the item as soon as possible and we don't want to have to relist it unless it is a very high ticket item.

Ok,world of warcraft gold, well that does it for this auction house guide. Remember to look for more gold guides for the auction house to come. As always be sure to bookmark this page and check out the other FREE world of warcraft guides.
Related Articles:

Guide to Magtheridons Lair - buy wow gold

Auchenai Crypts Guide - cheap wow gold
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2009-7-4 02:38:40 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /2 下一条

小黑屋| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 16:51 , Processed in 0.018812 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表