【页数 】:421
【开本 】 :9.6 x 7.6 x 1.4 inches
【出版社】 :McGraw-Hill Professional
【出版日期】:2003 June 18
【文件格式】:PDF
【封面附图】:
【摘要或目录】:
Book Description
Phase Locked Loops (PLLs) are electronic circuits used for frequency control. Anything using radio waves, from simple radios and cell phones to sophisticated military communications gear uses PLLs.The communications industry’s big move into wireless in the past two years has made this mature topic red hot again. The fifth edition of this classic circuit reference comes complete with extremely valuable PLL design software written by Dr. Best. The software alone is worth many times the price of the book. The new edition also includes new chapters on frequency synthesis, CAD for PLLs, mixed-signal PLLs, and a completely new collection of sample communications applications.

Book Info
Handbook on phase-locked loop design. Includes new collection of sample communications applications; new chapters on PLL frequency synthesizers, and computer-aided design of PLLs. For electronic circuit designers and technicians. Previous edition: c1999.

Amazon上的评价:
1、
Howard Sams level presentation, January 7, 2004
Reviewer: it (Sunnyvale, CA USA) - See all my reviews
Even though the title says professional engineering, the presentation is at the Howard W. Sams hobbyist book level. There is nothing wrong with this, but be aware that this is a hobby book and not a university level text book.
Having said that, this book is very good for people who are more interested in getting results with simple PLL ICs and not in understanding what they are doing. It gives step by step procedures and has CAD programs that do all of the thinking for the operator.

2、
Good for learning hardware/software implementation, June 28, 2002
Reviewer: scotthew "bigmbooks" (Columbia, MD United States) - See all my reviews
This book does not provide much depth on PLL theory, but it is good for practicing engineers. It has good sections on digital and dsp designs for impementing PLL's. The sections on PLL theory is very rudimentary, and unless you already have studied PLL theory, you will be disappointed b these sections. That being said, the book is worth the investment if you need inspiration for implementing a PLL.

3、
exhaustive details, November 24, 2006
Reviewer: W Boudville (US) - See all my reviews

In this 5th edition, Best gives you a thorough education in the theory of designing phase locked loops. Written assuming about a year or two or prior undergraduation background in electrical engineering and elementary circuit theory.

The book is also useful to the experienced electrical engineer. For example, you are shown how to design higher order PLLs. Far beyond what a begineer might be expected to design or use.

Also of critical importance are the sections on how to do computer aided design. Using the enclosed CD. The graphics is a little primitive. But still a great timesaver, in how it lets you intuitively layout a circuit and see its theoretical performance.

4、
PLL design/jitter management, July 1, 2006
Reviewer: Henry Daghighian - See all my reviews

I own both editions of this book.The 2003 edition of this Book is an effective design tool for SONET jitter filter design as it applies to reference clocks in transponders &SERDES.The digital PLL design discussion is most applicable to modern CDR/clock regenrator applications where there is not much info. available form IC vendors.The design software CD is quite useful for circuit design optimization over temperature.

5、
Check for error, March 14, 2006
Reviewer: Yungman A. Liu "Alan Liu" - See all my reviews

I am studying Phase Lock Loop. I am current studying 3 books at the same time because I can verify the correctness of the book and get different point of view. The other two are by Phase Lock Basics by William F. Egan and Phaselock Techniques by Floyd M. Gardner.
I went through the formulas on page 32 and 33 to check the equations and I think there is quite a few mistakes in the fomulas. I verifed over and over again and it does not add up. I am 90% sure of what I am saying. I wonder if anyone ever analyze the fomulas step by step to verify them.

6、
Excelent book, April 16, 2004
Reviewer: Jerry Eller (USA) - See all my reviews
This is a well written book and is the perfect source if you need to understand and design a PLL. If you are designing an Analog PLL, Digital PLL or software PLL this book has what you need. The CD rom that comes with the book provides a quick and easy way to get started, design the PLL and simulate its operation. Many authors tend fill their books with formulas and obscure references and convey very little understanding. Authors that possess both an understanding of a subject and an ability to communicate well can make the subject both easy and enjoyable to learn. Best is such and author. I would recommend this book to anyone who either wants to learn about PLLs for the first time or enhance his understanding.
发表于 2009-1-19 16:45:42 | 显示全部楼层
PLL好像常應用在CDR電路上面,有研究的必要性。感謝
发表于 2009-1-19 20:00:53 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you very much!!
发表于 2009-1-19 20:05:06 | 显示全部楼层
有研究的必要性。感謝
发表于 2009-1-19 20:09:04 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢啊
发表于 2009-1-19 20:13:19 | 显示全部楼层
帮你顶./
发表于 2009-1-21 10:01:31 | 显示全部楼层
謝了 正需要這類資料
发表于 2009-1-31 03:42:57 | 显示全部楼层

好书

赞楼主,好书,多谢!
发表于 2009-2-4 15:56:59 | 显示全部楼层
好书,谢谢楼主
发表于 2009-2-4 16:29:04 | 显示全部楼层
经典书籍阿
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /2 下一条

小黑屋| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-24 17:07 , Processed in 0.045028 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表