x
书名:Wireless and Cellular Communications
作者:William C. Y. Lee
版本:第3版
年份:2006
封面:
Wireless and Cellular Communications.jpg
前言:
When I started revising the second edition of Wireless Telecommunication to create the
current edition, I faced some difficulties. First, I did not know which parts of the book
should be saved if dictated by reader preferences over the past ten years.
Second, during the last ten years, so many newtechnologies and systems were developed
that it became difficult to decide what new information to include and how to include it in a
succinct fashion; I have therefore tried to present the best of both worlds: to cover as much
as I can while, keeping the size of the book as manageable as I feel the second edition was.
It took me almost two years to revise this book, and from those two years’ work emerged
a book that I feel can be useful to readers on the following fronts:
+ as a textbook as well as a handbook, since it covers new systems and technologies.
+ as a guide to broadband wireless access and cellular systems.
+ as a reference book for executives.
+ as a textbook for college seniors and graduate students.
There are many new chapters (Chapter 1, Chapters 5–7, and most of Chapter 18), and I
have added a great deal of new material to existing chapters concerning current topics such
as MIMO, AdHoc/Mesh Networks, LDPC codes, RFID, etc.
For reference sake, the chapters of this books can be divided into the following areas:
Chapter 1 Introduction to wireless communications
Chapter 2 Basic principles
Chapters 3–6 Cellular systems from first generation to third generation
Chapter 7 Broadband wireless access
Chapters 8–15 System design and deployment
Chapters 16–18 New ways of achieving broadband wireless access
Also, there are so many wireless communication acronyms that it is hard to expect readers
memorize them. To make it simpler, this book divides the acronyms into three parts: general
terms of telecommunications, cellular communication terms, and, broadband wireless
access terms.
The Internet is obviously a good place to gather a great deal of information. However, technical
books such as Wireless Telecommunication pull many pieces of information together
and provide a range of general topics that readers can then understand as a whole. This
is why the Internet cannot replace textbooks and why I believe textbooks will remain a
valuable source of information in the future.
As I recall, I finished writing the first edition of Wireless Telecommunication in 1986,
but the manuscript was evaluated by McGraw-Hill for almost a year before it entered
production. The reason for the delay was that McGraw wondered if readers would actually
be interested in learning about cellular systems. I’m happy to say that with the publication
of this third edition, the answer was clearly yes.
When the first edition was published in late 1988, it was still the only book available
worldwide on the topic of cellular communications. Before long, I was receiving compliments
on the book—how one reader read the book to prepare for an industry job (in this
brand-new industry) and landed the position, how informative another reader found the
book, etc. But I also receive other compliments as “I always carry this book because the
book fits well in my briefcase”, or “I like to read the book because it is light and easy to
carry.” I know those readers really spoke from their heart. I thanked them from my heart.
The third edition, while a bit longer, a bit heavier, can still be pocketed, yet containing
even more updated information on wireless telecommunication technology—and can be
glanced at just before a job interview to another brand new field today named broadband
wireless access (BWA) which will create its new and growing market and probably will
evolve toward 4G era in the future. Good luck to those readers.
                                                                                                            William C. Y. Lee

Wireless and Cellular Communications.part1.rar

4.29 MB, 下载次数: 138 , 下载积分: 资产 -3 信元, 下载支出 3 信元

Wireless and Cellular Communications.part2.rar

4.28 MB, 下载次数: 130 , 下载积分: 资产 -3 信元, 下载支出 3 信元

发表于 2009-1-22 22:39:34 | 显示全部楼层

好书

希望能下载好好看看~
发表于 2009-1-22 22:48:01 | 显示全部楼层

想看书~

想看书呀,谢谢~ 版主
发表于 2009-1-22 22:52:55 | 显示全部楼层

信元不够

信元不够呀。。。~谢谢!
发表于 2009-1-23 11:41:42 | 显示全部楼层

ding ding

发表于 2009-1-23 22:40:18 | 显示全部楼层
下載來看看
多謝分享
发表于 2009-1-28 15:05:19 | 显示全部楼层
thanks
发表于 2009-2-10 13:24:49 | 显示全部楼层
太感谢楼主了,正在找这本书!
发表于 2009-2-10 13:51:28 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2009-2-11 09:36:26 | 显示全部楼层
ok
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /1 下一条

小黑屋| 手机版| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 23:33 , Processed in 0.024668 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表