[复制链接]
发表于 2024-9-7 14:12:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
本帖最后由 oxygen_chu 于 2024-9-10 01:30 编辑

持续更新 xAccel Joker 开发平台的视频,需要合作的请短信我
https://pan.baidu.com/s/1BYnjQGszFWEFK_Acoe2qEQ?pwd=89pi

1. xAccel Joker's [Code Interpret] for verilog/SystemVerilog to help you thoroughly understand code architecture and behavior.

2. xAccel Joker's [Code Format] for Verilog/SystemVerilog to help you to have a consistent and clean code structure structure which makes it easier for developers to read and understand the code.

3. xAccel Joker's [Code Obfuscate] for Verilog/SystemVerilog to makes it harder for adversaries to reverse engineer the code. By making the code difficult to understand, it helps protect the proprietary algorithms and design techniques embedded within the code.

4. xAccel Joker's [Code Encrypt] for Verilog/SystemVerilog provides robust IP protection, control over IP usage, and compliance with industry standards. This not only secures valuable IP but also enables safer sharing and reuse of IP across different projects, thus enhancing the overall design and development process in FPGA-based systems.

5. xAccel Joker's [Module Instance] for Verilog/SystemVerilog automatically generate Verilog/SystemVerilog module instances with parameters and I/Os in a well-organized coding style offers substantial benefits in terms of consistency, error reduction, scalability, and readability.

6. xAccel Joker's [Module Instance] for Verilog/SystemVerilog automatically generate Verilog/SystemVerilog module instances with parameters and I/Os in a well-organized coding style offers substantial benefits in terms of consistency, error reduction, scalability, and readability.

7. xAccel Joker's [Module Blackbox] for Verilog/SystemVerilog module blackbox automatical generation significantly enhances the design process by improving abstraction, enabling faster verification, protecting IP, and facilitating modular design approaches. This capability is essential for efficient, secure, and scalable design flows in complex digital system development.

8. xAccel Joker's [Module Split] which reads a Verilog/SystemVerilog file containing multiple modules and splits it into multiple independent files (each containing a single module) improved organization and readability, simplified version control, enhanced reusability, and simplified testing and debugging.

复制代码

发表于 2024-9-7 16:20:04 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
what's this?  you r developing an ide tool for sv?
 楼主| 发表于 2024-9-7 16:21:16 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 oxygen_chu 于 2024-9-7 16:28 编辑

yeewang 发表于 2024-9-7 16:20
what's this?  you r developing an ide tool for sv?

yeah I did this. And actually it's not only an IDE, but will be an EDA.
发表于 2024-9-7 17:05:52 | 显示全部楼层

oxygen_chu 发表于 2024-9-7 16:21
yeah I did this. And actually it's not only an IDE, but will be an EDA.

interesting.  you can call it an EDA but a real one with value to users need more functionalities than what you have right now.  now it's more like an integration of several source code level functions (obfuscate/encryption/formatting) in a pretty-looking editing environment for code development, which is exactly the defintion of Integrated Development Environment.  :-)
Just curious, what more value-add features you plan to add to this?
发表于 2024-9-7 21:45:51 | 显示全部楼层
thanks
 楼主| 发表于 7 天前 | 显示全部楼层

yeewang 发表于 2024-9-7 17:05
interesting.  you can call it an EDA but a real one with value to users need more functionalities  ...

I will add wild and important features

Just focus on this BaiduPan update everyday (I'll try my best to update this video)
 楼主| 发表于 7 天前 | 显示全部楼层
xAccel Joker's [Code Edit] for Verilog/SystemVerilog Column-Edit, Word Search
 楼主| 发表于 7 天前 | 显示全部楼层

interesting.  you can call it an EDA but a real one with value to users need more functionalities  ...

2024-09-10 Updated:
xAccel Joker's [Code Edit] for Verilog/SystemVerilog Column-Edit, Word Search

楼主| 发表于 7 天前 | 显示全部楼层
xAccel Joker's [Code Check] for Verilog/SystemVerilog is a realtime code checker that serves as an essential tool for hardware designers, providing immediate feedback, improving productivity, and ensuring high-quality designs. By catching errors early and promoting good coding practices, it significantly reduces the risk of costly design flaws and accelerates the development process.
 楼主| 发表于 7 天前 | 显示全部楼层

xAccel Joker's [Code Check] for Verilog/SystemVerilog is a realtime code checker that serves as an essential tool for hardware designers, providing immediate feedback, improving productivity, and ensuring high-quality designs. By catching errors early and promoting good coding practices, it significantly reduces the risk of costly design flaws and accelerates the development process.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /1 下一条

小黑屋| 手机版| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:24 , Processed in 0.020432 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表