organic solar cell simulation using Silvaco Atlas

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-2-26 02:46:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
本帖最后由 wachhada 于 2012-2-26 06:10 编辑

Dear Sir, Hello (aslem alaikom)

I am in need to help me in my project which entitled"Study and Simulation of Electrical Properties of organic photovoltaiccells based on new polymers (π-conjugated)" using Silvaco TCAD,If you are in microelectronic field and mastered the use of TCAD silvaco Atlas program please help me inmy project: First I have a WINDOWS silvaco version, but Iwant to use UNIX silvaco version because I read it is more easy using and morestable than WINDOWS silvaco version,  to do that I installed ubuntuoperating system UNIX and I have "12109-tcad-2010-00-rh64.tar.gz"package ( SILVACO tcad software ),
Once i extract it, there are folders:
-examples
-bin
-doc
-etc
-lib
-var
In the bin directory there are no executable files, Silvaco sets up lots of  C scripts,
Can't find any executable file, how I can install it?
So I am just a beginner in UNIX OS, I have ubuntu-11.10-desktop distribution,is it support to TCAD SILVACO?
I am in need to Step-By-Step Guide For Installing SILVACO TCAD For UNIX OS,
I am in need to silvaco Unix version installation tutorial video,  The second I have an InputDeck example from Examples of Silvaco program "solarex07.in" withinput file “solarex07.lib” attached files from Deckbuild examples menu (Thesimulation required at least Atlas 5.15.32.R version ) but:-If the beam statement
"beam num=1 f.radiate=solarex07.lib" and the "solveb1=0.59" statement two parameters are multiplied. In this case we areselecting 59% of the power defined in the c-function "solarex07.lib",so what is the value of this power to calculate the Percentage 59% (Pin) tocalculate the power efficiency η (η= Pmax/Pin),-If I replaced the C - interpreter function to define constantphotogeneration rate:
beam num=1 f.radiate=solarex07.lib
By the external solar spectra power file data “monochromatic sourcesolarex01.spec” (from Deckbuildexamples menu of solarex01.in):

beam num=1 x.origin=10.0y.origin=-2.0 angle=90.0 power.file=solarex01.spec

-Why the IV curve in attached image file "solarex07 MonoSpec.png"it is dark characteristic because anode current equal to zero (I=0 ) it is notilluminated characteristic?And even if I get illuminatedcharacteristic in this case what is the value of Pin (incident power) of thismonochromatic source which is very important for me to calculate the powerefficiency η (η=Pmax/Pin)?

-I have the same problem when I use this statement line from user Atlasmanual (10.12.1: Solar Spectra):

beam num=1 am1.5 wavel.start=0.3 wavel.end=1.2wavel.num=50
So this statement line need to external AM1.5 power file data or not?
-If I use the external solar spectra power file data AM0 (AM0nrel.spec Idownload it from NREL web site) by these lines:         

beam num=1 x.origin=0 y.origin=-5 angle=90 \

power.file= AM0nrel.spec wavel.start=0.21 wavel.end=4 wavel.num=50

I have this error message "Error: Read error on file AM0nrel.spec"

So I think the problem it isin the contain external file AM0nrel.spec, because I read in the section10.11.5 of the ATLAS manual the external solar spectra power file data needwavelength-intensity pairs only as in the "solarex01.spec", so how I can get powerfile data (AM0 or AM1.5 solar spectra) which contains pair columns of data asin the "solarex01.spec" tosimulating my "solarex07.in" by it? Please if you have these filesdata send it to me as soon as possible,

-How I define the thickness of the active layer (polymer) and the thickness of theelectrodes in the Input Deck solarex07.in I think it is undefined?
I have the honor tobenefit from your experience, and experience of another peoples in my fieldproject, so please Transfer my requests to peoples you think whose can help me (Colleagues, professors, university students, …)  So please help me as soon as possible,
With my best wishes,
Thank you in advance.

Please contact me by my Email address:  benlekhdimahmed@hotmail.fr solarex07.rar (2.65 KB, 下载次数: 22 )
solarex07 MonoSpec.rar (7.21 KB, 下载次数: 21 )
solarex07 AM0Spec.rar (7.74 KB, 下载次数: 25 )

solarex07 monoSpec.png
solarex07 MonoSpec.png
发表于 2013-5-26 20:58:05 | 显示全部楼层
我也在问这个问题,我的波长不能调节
发表于 2015-5-12 00:13:45 | 显示全部楼层
你们做氮化镓基的太阳能电池么?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /2 下一条

小黑屋| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 22:07 , Processed in 0.024022 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表