查看: 38925|回复: 275

【McGraw-Hill 2007 新书】Printed Circuits Handbook, 6th Edtion

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-10-3 11:31:56 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
Printed Circuits Handbook, Sixth Edition_resize.jpg

[size=120%]Printed Circuits Handbook (McGraw Hill Handbooks)
By Clyde F. Coombs

• Publisher:   McGraw-Hill Professional
  • Number Of Pages:   1000
  • Publication Date:   2007-08-29
  • ISBN-10 / ASIN:   0071467343
  • ISBN-13 / EAN:   9780071467346
  • Binding:   Hardcover

Product Description:

The World's #1 Guide to Printed Circuit Boards_Now Completely Updated with the Latest Information on Lead-Free Manufacturing!

The best reference in the field for over 30 years, the Printed Circuits Handbook equips you with definitive coverage of every facet of printed circuit assemblies_from design methods to fabrication processes. Now completely revised and updated, the Sixth Edition presents the latest information on lead-free manufacturing, including lead-free PCB design and fabrication techniques, lead-free materials, and lead-free reliability models. The new edition also explores best practices for High Density Interconnect (HDI), as well as flexible printed circuits. Written by a team of experts from around the world, the Sixth Edition of this renowned handbook contains cutting-edge material on engineering and design of printed circuits fabrication methods…assembly processes… solders and soldering…test and repair…waste minimization and treatment …quality and reliability of printed circuit processes…and much more. The updated Printed Circuits Handbook provides you with:
  • Unsurpassed guidance on printed circuits_from design to manufacturing
  • Over 500 illustrations, charts, and tables for quick access to essential data
  • New to this edition: New coverage of lead-free PCB design and manufacturing techniques, lead-free materials, lead-free reliability models, best practices for High Density Interconnect (HDI), and flexible printed circuits
Inside This State-of-the-Art Printed Circuits Guide

• Introduction to Printed Circuits • Engineering and Design of Printed Circuits Fabrication Processes • Assembly Processes • Solders and Soldering • Test and Repair • Waste Minimization and Treatment • Quality and Reliability of Printed Circuit Processes • Flexible Circuits

Summary: Beware there is no CD-Rom with version 6 of this Handbook
Rating: 2
Buyer beware I was mis-lead by the statement below:

COOMBS' PRINTED CIRCUITS HANDBOOK features:
* CD-ROM with the entire book in searchable format.

This is not the case for the sixth edition of this handbook according to McGraw Hill.

One of the reasons I bought this book was because of that statement which is true for the 5th edition but not the 6th.

By the way it is available for Kindle at $100 Plus $339 for a Kindle. Also once you have bought the book it is available on-line for $27 more.

Otherwise the content of the book looks like it will be very useful as stated by the other reviewers.

Summary: I agree
Rating: 4

I agree with the majority of the reviews here. This is an invaluable reference book. Put it this way, this book will likely save you at least one re-spin on a complex board. That alone will pay for it's cost many times over.

Cheers,

Summary: Must have reference book
Rating: 4
The only reason I give this book a 4 star rating is because of the information that was removed from fourth to fifth edition. To serve as a complete reference you must buy both editions. The topics covered are significantly different.

Excellent books. Must have for any person involved in Printed circuit board industry.

Summary: Not for designing PCB
Rating: 2
I bougth this book to have a reference on the desing of PCB. (How wide to design the traces, what distance should i use betweeen traces...) I found it prety useless. Nevertheless, it is a goog book to undestand the process and manifacturing of PCB, if this is your business

Summary: No set complete without this reference book!
Rating: 5
Complete coverage by a number of writers with diverse backgrounds. The highest praise I can give is that I use it daily!

[ 本帖最后由 benemale 于 2008-10-3 11:56 编辑 ]

Printed Circuits Handbook, Sixth Edition.part01.rar

4.55 MB, 下载次数: 620 , 下载积分: 资产 -3 信元, 下载支出 3 信元

Printed Circuits Handbook, Sixth Edition.part02.rar

4.55 MB, 下载次数: 582 , 下载积分: 资产 -3 信元, 下载支出 3 信元

Printed Circuits Handbook, Sixth Edition.part03.rar

4.55 MB, 下载次数: 561 , 下载积分: 资产 -3 信元, 下载支出 3 信元

Printed Circuits Handbook, Sixth Edition.part04.rar

4.55 MB, 下载次数: 543 , 下载积分: 资产 -3 信元, 下载支出 3 信元

Printed Circuits Handbook, Sixth Edition.part05.rar

4.55 MB, 下载次数: 527 , 下载积分: 资产 -3 信元, 下载支出 3 信元

Printed Circuits Handbook, Sixth Edition.part06.rar

4.55 MB, 下载次数: 536 , 下载积分: 资产 -3 信元, 下载支出 3 信元

Printed Circuits Handbook, Sixth Edition.part07.rar

4.55 MB, 下载次数: 512 , 下载积分: 资产 -3 信元, 下载支出 3 信元

Printed Circuits Handbook, Sixth Edition.part08.rar

4.03 MB, 下载次数: 505 , 下载积分: 资产 -3 信元, 下载支出 3 信元

发表于 2008-10-3 12:30:57 | 显示全部楼层
Wow, this book is classic! Thank you!
发表于 2008-10-3 21:56:21 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵
好书
赞一个
发表于 2008-10-3 23:36:41 | 显示全部楼层
good book!
发表于 2008-10-4 08:44:57 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼主,可惜文件太大了.
发表于 2008-10-4 09:38:18 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks
 楼主| 发表于 2008-10-4 10:15:25 | 显示全部楼层

原文件有116MB,我已经压缩到1/3了,尽可能保留图片的清晰度,文字可能放大了会有点模糊。
多去水区灌点水就搞定了,eetop赚分还是很容易的,good luck~~~~
发表于 2008-10-4 10:39:41 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵
好书
赞一个
发表于 2008-10-4 16:37:01 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for your information....
thanks........
发表于 2008-10-6 07:33:14 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /1 下一条

小黑屋| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-29 18:55 , Processed in 0.053632 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表