By Cotter W. Sayre

• Publisher:   McGraw-Hill Professional
  • Number Of Pages:   700
  • Publication Date:   2008-06-24
  • ISBN-10 / ASIN:   0071544526
  • ISBN-13 / EAN:   9780071544528
  • Binding:   Hardcover

Product Description:

Gain the Skill to Design Modern Wireless Circuits and Systems!
This fully updated and revised edition of the bestselling Complete Wireless Design takes a uniquely practical approach to designing complex receivers and transmitters found in advanced Analog and digital wireless communication systems, right down to the circuit level. This authoritative book uses real-life examples to provide a solid foundation in the subject, and simple algebra to guide you through specific analysis and design processes. In addition, you'll find all the information you'll need for performing full circuit and electromagnetic software simulations to ensure the optimum performance of all completed projects. Plus, this in-depth step-by-step guide comes with a CD-ROM containing new simulation and design software. Engineers and technicians will not find a more thorough, practical book than Complete Wireless Design. Updates include:
  • Fully worked out design samples, complete with RF simulation results
  • Special sections on power amplifier design and printed circuit board layout
  • Brand-new chapters covering antenna design and RF test and measurement
  • Tips and techniques on performing accurate RF circuit simulations
  • How to design for EMI control to pass FCC product testing
  • The latest software for use in wireless design
This COMPLETELY updated edition teaches you how to design:
  • Amplifiers
  • Oscillators
  • Frequency synthesizers
  • Filters
  • Mixers
  • Antennas
  • Support circuits
  • Communication systems

Summary: Good Book on Wireless Design
Rating: 4
I recently bought this book to revise my RF theory and design RF circuits for my projects and i'm happy that i bought this book. This book is well written and each component of wireless communication system is explained clearly with least amount of maths. The CD with software applications also helps you to design your wireless application. Overall good text.

Summary: Recommended
Rating: 4
At last, a good RF book. Sure, it's not perfect, but it puts the others I've read to shame.

Yes, a book that doesn't consider 30MHz "really high". That's progressed beyond vacuum tubes. Hell, it even discusses them newfangled ICs. In fact, digital radio is probably given more coverage than analog! This is modern pro quality, not stuck in 1970s tinkerer's-land.

The most shocking thing is the complete omission of Smith charts. Though after reading this, learning to use these charts should be a lot easier.

Also, it's quite hilarious (or sad) when the author starts to discuss the enclosed Puff program, and the tone of the work jumps back about 20 years ("the program will work with CGA and EGA, but **VGA** is recommended because the text can be smaller", etc)!!!

A fair bit about layout and PCBs is discussed, though I would have liked even more detail. Also, some sort of summaries or decision trees would be useful for the more complex design areas like matching networks.

Summary: What I expected
Rating: 5
When I order from Amazon I expect prompt and accurate shipments.
This met those expectations.

Summary: you will be happy to have this book
It is a great invaluable book, it is an anatomy of the wireless building blocks and should be in the library of all engineers interested in the RF field but if you are a beginner or advanced engineer this book may not fulfill your interests, this book covers a lot of topics in between these two levels. even if you are a beginner buy it for future refrence.

Summary: Great overview of wireless design
Complete wireless design was a very useful book in developing an understanding of wireless systems, filters, matching circuits, microstrips etc...

For those who have a sound knowledge in Electronic engineering and wish to develop their knowledge in RF design, this is a great book to start with. If you have already studied RF or have a modest knowledge within this field then this probably isn't the book for you (could be used as a reference).

[ 本帖最后由 benemale 于 2008-9-8 22:00 编辑 ]

Complete Wireless Design.part1.rar

3.94 MB, 下载次数: 1197 , 下载积分: 资产 -2 信元, 下载支出 2 信元

Complete Wireless Design.part2.rar

3.94 MB, 下载次数: 1124 , 下载积分: 资产 -2 信元, 下载支出 2 信元

Complete Wireless Design.part3.rar

3.94 MB, 下载次数: 1129 , 下载积分: 资产 -2 信元, 下载支出 2 信元

Complete Wireless Design.part4.rar

3.71 MB, 下载次数: 1101 , 下载积分: 资产 -2 信元, 下载支出 2 信元

发表于 2008-9-8 22:30:45 | 显示全部楼层
楼主的沙发一定要抢
发表于 2008-9-8 23:39:35 | 显示全部楼层
难道是地板!!
发表于 2008-9-9 00:08:15 | 显示全部楼层
good book!
thanks!
发表于 2008-9-9 00:38:03 | 显示全部楼层
这么新的书楼主都搞到,真的很强大啊。
发表于 2008-9-9 00:50:40 | 显示全部楼层
看看怎么样
发表于 2008-9-9 00:51:57 | 显示全部楼层
好东西啊,谢谢了
发表于 2008-9-9 00:53:19 | 显示全部楼层
好东西啊谢谢
发表于 2008-9-9 00:54:11 | 显示全部楼层
好东西谢谢了
发表于 2008-9-9 01:31:01 | 显示全部楼层
好书啊,谢谢楼主分享
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /1 下一条

小黑屋| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-2 20:44 , Processed in 0.029531 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表