搜帖子
查看: 7480|回复: 55

[ AT&T, Bell Lab ] A VHDL Primer,3rd Edition By Jayaram Bhasker

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-5-16 13:44:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
VHDL Primer, A (3rd Edition) (Prentice Hall Modern Semiconductor Design Series' Sub Series: PH Signal Integrity Library)
by Jayaram Bhasker

登录/注册后可看大图

[size=120%]Vhdl Primer, A (3rd Edition) (Prentice Hall Modern Semiconductor Design Series' Sub Series: PH Signal Integrity Library)
By Jayaram Bhasker

Publisher:   Prentice Hall PTR
Number Of Pages:   386
Publication Date:   1998-09-26
ISBN-10 / ASIN:   0130965758
ISBN-13 / EAN:   9780130965752
Binding:   Paperback

Summary: Unsynthesizable
Rating: 1
This is the WORST VHDL book there is. Don't buy this book if you plan to synthesize your code. The book looks good, but many examples are just plain wrong. This book is flamed in the industry. Buy Ashenden's Designer's Guide to VHDL if you need a good reference.

Summary: I appreciate Mr. Bhasker's book.
Rating: 5
I am a graduate student doing my Major in digital VLSI design. I strongly urge people to read the book written by Mr. Jayaram Bhasker on VHDL.I feel that there are no prerequisites for reading this. The main highlight of the book is the simplicity with which its written. The author has really taken pains to make students understand difficult ideas with ease.The other most striking feature are ample signal wave diagrams which YOU DONT FIND IN ANY OTHER BOOKS. My favorite chapter is the tutorial in Chapter2 and the last chapter on STATE MACHINES. I have gone through some other books but they never give fully written code examples. Mr. Bhasker has given complete code examples which you can synthesize easily and get the satisfaction of practically writing the code in a short time and observe the wave forms. This book is an excellent study material for people interested in learning VHDL . - Sameer Kadam

Summary: Nicely Organized for a "Kick Start Learning."
This book nicely starts with the simple code writing and progresses to more complex topics in VHDL.The good thing is the author explained almost every topic with good clarity and has well connected different topics.I hope the next edition comes with more examples on test bench. A very keen information about the different types of modelling also helps to have a good attacking style for a sound digital designing. I would recommend this book to any beginner and there is no doubt this book is well fragmented with techniques about VHDL coding almost in every page.

Summary: Good Conceptual Guide, but get a Syntax book
Rating: 3
I am a student who has used this book as the required text for an inroductory VHDL course. It is extremely helpful in understanding VHDL processes and modeling techniques, but the author has a tendency to throw around jargon that a true beginner (as I was) may find hard to follow, and his rather poorly explained syntactical models can be difficult to understand. I'd definitely recommend this book to anyone who wants to truly understand VHDL from the ground up, but if this really is your first exposure to VHDL, I'd also strongly recommend some sort of a reference book on VHDL syntax.

Summary: This book is much more than a "Primer".
I have taught VHDL and verilog for a number of years and find this book to be one of the best "basics" book on the market. One MUST read it slowly in order to absorb all the details given. Although I like the book, it comes up short in gluing subjects together--something I insist on in a book and in the classroom. More examples would be helpful and a little overview-flowcharting would help.

[ 本帖最后由 lotusky 于 2008-5-16 13:52 编辑 ]

A VHDL Primer,3rd Edition.rar

1.22 MB, 下载次数: 359 , 下载积分: 资产 -2 信元, 下载支出 2 信元

发表于 2008-5-20 20:53:14 | 显示全部楼层
thanks
发表于 2008-5-25 13:38:24 | 显示全部楼层
thank you
发表于 2008-5-25 13:39:27 | 显示全部楼层
thank you
发表于 2008-5-25 22:58:54 | 显示全部楼层
thanks a lot
发表于 2008-5-28 14:20:07 | 显示全部楼层
thank you
发表于 2008-6-3 12:38:09 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks!
发表于 2008-6-3 12:53:29 | 显示全部楼层
很牛的哦
发表于 2008-6-3 17:22:50 | 显示全部楼层
好东西,寻找了好久了
发表于 2008-6-6 19:20:54 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /2 下一条

小黑屋| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 06:57 , Processed in 0.034021 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表