EETOP 创芯网论坛 (原名:电子顶级开发网)

手机号码,快捷登录

手机号码,快捷登录

找回密码

登录   注册  

快捷导航
搜帖子
查看: 1640|回复: 6

IC经典——Verilog Digital Systems Design, 1st Edition(1999)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-3-11 22:57:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
Verilog Digital System Design (Professional Engineering)
by Zainalabedin Navabi

登录/注册后可看大图

[size=120%]verilog Digital System Design (Professional Engineering)
By Zainalabedin Navabi

Publisher:   McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing
Number Of Pages:   453
Publication Date:   1999-06
ISBN-10 / ASIN:   0070471649
ISBN-13 / EAN:   9780070471641
Binding:   Hardcover

Book Description:
Verilog hardware description language is used to design high density VLSI, allowing designers to lay millions of transistors on single substrate. This book provides detailed, heavily-exampled instruction for designing with IEEE standard Verilgo.

Summary: learn testbenching!
Rating: 4
Verilog is probably the most common package for modelling digital circuits. Navabi provides detailed instructions on how to use it for many types of circuits. We see how Verilog can provide different levels of modelling. From the Register Transfer Level to doing higher level synthesis. This lets you simulate either a small circuit, to great depth, or to scale to much larger sets of transistors.

The testbenching ability of Verilog is emphasised. Vital in checking the validity of performance of your circuits, before you tape out to silicon. One of Verilog's strengths is how its testbenching can save you time and money. Provided you take full advantage of it.

Summary: Excellent Book for Beginners
Rating: 5
This is an excellent book for beginners. I especially like how the examples are organized. It starts with the basic ones and ends with a complete working cpu. The later examples use the earlier ones as basic modules, which is very helpful for beginners.

The materials included in the CD are very useful with the exception of the software, which is outdated now. Hope the latest software will be included in the CD with the new edition of the book.

Summary: Very good learning materials
Rating: 5
This book contains many useful examples of real design applications with various coding styles. It is a very good reference for the students who start to learn Verilog for the first time. It describes from structural to behavioral level design with emphasis on synthesizable codes. Students can learn not only the verilog language itself but also the hardware system design concepts and flow. The CPU design chapter is a very excellent example of showing how to approach a complex design task step by step.

Summary: Graduate Student
Rating: 4
I have used this book in my graduate level course. As a intermediate level person, I have found this book very useful to understand the design process, simulation, synthesis and etc. I would strongly recommend this book for both beginners and intermediate level programmers, as concept of hdl is written clearly in an understandable way. A person who is interested in the Digital Circuit Design would find an excellent flow between each chapters, and informations in each chapters are described very well. On the other hand, I found that the book is kind of outdated, and someone who wants to use this book as a Reference Book may not find it useful.

Summary: OK for beginners, but not as a reference.
Rating: 2
This book does an OK job in explaining the language for a beginner. However, it falls short with the details of the language. I had accidentally left the book at the school, right after the exam, and didn't go back to pick it up (even though I was only a block away). If I end up needing a book, I will try to find a better reference book.
 楼主| 发表于 2008-3-11 23:03:52 | 显示全部楼层
注意这是第一版,此前发过第二版喜欢收藏的来下吧。

[ 本帖最后由 lotusky 于 2008-3-11 23:17 编辑 ]

Verilog Digital Systems Design.part1.rar

4.67 MB, 下载次数: 21 , 下载积分: 资产 -3 信元, 下载支出 3 信元

Verilog Digital Systems Design.part2.rar

4.67 MB, 下载次数: 20 , 下载积分: 资产 -3 信元, 下载支出 3 信元

Verilog Digital Systems Design.part3.rar

4.67 MB, 下载次数: 21 , 下载积分: 资产 -3 信元, 下载支出 3 信元

Verilog Digital Systems Design.part4.rar

4.67 MB, 下载次数: 24 , 下载积分: 资产 -3 信元, 下载支出 3 信元

Verilog Digital Systems Design.part5.rar

4.67 MB, 下载次数: 19 , 下载积分: 资产 -3 信元, 下载支出 3 信元

Verilog Digital Systems Design.part6.rar

2.83 MB, 下载次数: 21 , 下载积分: 资产 -2 信元, 下载支出 2 信元

发表于 2008-3-13 22:01:50 | 显示全部楼层
发表于 2008-3-14 09:07:29 | 显示全部楼层
没钱下了啊
发表于 2010-12-20 07:43:44 | 显示全部楼层
回复 1# lotusky

How to see the download link?
发表于 2010-12-21 11:30:36 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for sharing!
发表于 2024-4-26 23:47:16 | 显示全部楼层
正在学习中
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /2 下一条

小黑屋| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 04:07 , Processed in 0.042430 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表