中文I、IV已经有了
发表于 2012-10-8 17:17:43 | 显示全部楼层
楼主辛苦了,我下载走了
发表于 2012-10-15 09:52:32 | 显示全部楼层
楼主好人!赞~
发表于 2012-10-16 20:01:50 | 显示全部楼层
经典好东西
发表于 2012-10-28 18:44:18 | 显示全部楼层
* Highly readable paperback reprint of one of the great time-tested classics in the field of signal processing
* Together with the reprint of Part III and the new Part IV, this will be the most complete treatment of the subject available
* As imperative today as it was when it originally published
* Has important applications in radar, sonar, communications, seismology, biomedical engineering, and astronomy
* Includes section summaries, examples, and a large number of problems
发表于 2012-10-28 20:37:26 | 显示全部楼层
* Highly readable paperback reprint of one of the great time-tested classics in the field of signal processing
* Together with the reprint of Part III and the new Part IV, this will be the most complete treatment of the subject available
* As imperative today as it was when it originally published
* Has important applications in radar, sonar, communications, seismology, biomedical engineering, and astronomy
* Includes section summaries, examples, and a large number of problems
发表于 2012-10-29 13:22:31 | 显示全部楼层
Detection, Estimation, and Modulation Theory, Part I
By Harry L. Van Trees

Publisher:   Wiley-Interscience
Number Of Pages:   720
Publication Date:   2001-09-27
ISBN-10 / ASIN:   0471095176
ISBN-13 / EAN:   9780471095170
Binding:   Paperback

Book Description:

Highly readable paperback reprint of one of the great time-tested classics in the field of signal processing Together with the reprint of Part III and the new Part IV, this will be the most complete treatment of the subject available As imperative today as it was when it originally published Has important applications in radar, sonar, communications, seismology, biomedical engineering, and astronomy
    Includes section summaries, examples, and a large number of problems

Download Description:
* Well-known authority, Dr. Van Trees updates array signal processing for today's technology
* This is the most up-to-date and thorough treatment of the subject available
* Written in the same accessible style as Van Tree's earlier classics, this completely new work covers all modern applications of array signal processing, from biomedicine to wireless communications

Summary: A must-have
Rating: 5
If you are looking for a well-organized, comprehensive, detailed book in the subject of detection and estimation, this is the book you must have. The author explains every subject very clearly, elaborates on important points, and, most importantly, supports the theoretical basis with many useful examples. It seems that Prof. Van Trees used his experience as a professor teaching this subject very effectively. In the book, there is nothing unclear, nothing too complicated to understand.

Summary: Old is GOLD! Remarkable collection of topics and problems...
Van Trees, Part I (together with Wozencraft/Jacobs' Principles of Communication Engineering, and Gallager's Information Theory) is a must read to establish a solid background in detection/estimation theory and form connections to applications such as communications engineering and information theory.

Although most recent graduate education uses Kay's book (which is also a remarkable book), there are still a lot of details in which Van Trees, Part I excels. Especially, the exercise problems are actually lectures by themselves, and first time reader is encouraged at least to look at selected problems listed at the end of the book. Note that there is a solution manual floating around for these selected problems.

A good comparison between Kay and Van Trees, and their complementary nature, can be established how they treat the description of the Cramer-Rao bound, Kay emphasizes the recent developments and derivations (mostly of arithmetic and bookkeeping nature, results from post 1968 papers), whereas Van Trees goes leaps and bounds and discusses other bounds which apply when Cramer-Rao does not. I appreciate having both books as a result.

It is interesting to note that after almost 20 years using Van Trees in a couple of courses, I can still navigate my way through the book with ease since it well organized and methodical.

RECOMMENDATION: BEST BUY.
But dont stop here, and buy Wozencraft/Jacobs and Gallager as well.

Summary: A Classic Text
I have just taken this course from Dr. Van Trees at GMU. Est&Det organized many concepts taught in other graduate engineering courses into a coherent philosophy. The result is not only a rich understanding of estimation and detection, but also random processes, Wiener filtering, Kalman filtering, radar and communications theory etc. The course was taught directly from the text with little outside material. Very little has become obsolete in the 30+ years since it was written. The strong positives of this book are the philosophical organization, clear concise writing, and incredibly well conceived homework problems. The only negative of the book is that there are many proofs done in great detail. This provides the necessary foundation for the material, but also makes it easy for the student to lose track of the bigger picture. Dr. Van Trees tends to try to drive home the higher level concepts while glossing over many of the details when he is lecturing. The exercise problems then force the student to give the necessary attention to pertinent details. In my opinion, this is an excellent approach to teaching the material. Overall, this course was as good as any I've every taken. The text is as important and useful as any other I have.
发表于 2012-10-29 13:25:09 | 显示全部楼层
By Harry L. Van Trees

Book Description:

Highly readable paperback reprint of one of the great time-tested classics in the field of signal processing Together with the reprint of Part III and the new Part IV, this will be the most complete treatment of the subject available As imperative today as it was when it originally published Has important applications in radar, sonar, communications, seismology, biomedical engineering, and astronomy

Download Description:
* Well-known authority, Dr. Van Trees updates array signal processing for today's technology
* Written in the same accessible style as Van Tree's earlier classics, this completely new work covers all modern applications of array signal processing, from biomedicine to wireless communications

If you are looking for a well-organized, comprehensive, detailed book in the subject of detection and estimation, this is the book you must have. The author explains every subject very clearly, elaborates on important points, and, most importantly, supports the theoretical basis with many useful examples. It seems that Prof. Van Trees used his experience as a professor teaching this subject very effectively. In the book, there is nothing unclear, nothing too complicated to understand.

Van Trees, Part I (together with Wozencraft/Jacobs' Principles of Communication Engineering, and Gallager's Information Theory) is a must read to establish a solid background in detection/estimation theory and form connections to applications such as communications engineering and information theory.

Although most recent graduate education uses Kay's book (which is also a remarkable book), there are still a lot of details in which Van Trees, Part I excels. Especially, the exercise problems are actually lectures by themselves, and first time reader is encouraged at least to look at selected problems listed at the end of the book. Note that there is a solution manual floating around for these selected problems.

A good comparison between Kay and Van Trees, and their complementary nature, can be established how they treat the description of the Cramer-Rao bound, Kay emphasizes the recent developments and derivations (mostly of arithmetic and bookkeeping nature, results from post 1968 papers), whereas Van Trees goes leaps and bounds and discusses other bounds which apply when Cramer-Rao does not. I appreciate having both books as a result.

It is interesting to note that after almost 20 years using Van Trees in a couple of courses, I can still navigate my way through the book with ease since it well organized and methodical.

I have just taken this course from Dr. Van Trees at GMU. Est&Det organized many concepts taught in other graduate engineering courses into a coherent philosophy. The result is not only a rich understanding of estimation and detection, but also random processes, Wiener filtering, Kalman filtering, radar and communications theory etc. The course was taught directly from the text with little outside material. Very little has become obsolete in the 30+ years since it was written. The strong positives of this book are the philosophical organization, clear concise writing, and incredibly well conceived homework problems. The only negative of the book is that there are many proofs done in great detail. This provides the necessary foundation for the material, but also makes it easy for the student to lose track of the bigger picture. Dr. Van Trees tends to try to drive home the higher level concepts while glossing over many of the details when he is lecturing. The exercise problems then force the student to give the necessary attention to pertinent details. In my opinion, this is an excellent approach to teaching the material. Overall, this course was as good as any I've every taken. The text is as important and useful as any other I have.
发表于 2012-10-29 15:30:58 | 显示全部楼层
By Harry L. Van Trees

Book Description:

Download Description:

发表于 2012-10-29 17:29:36 | 显示全部楼层
By Harry L. Van Trees

Book Description:

Download Description:

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /2 下一条

小黑屋| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 12:56 , Processed in 0.030556 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表