搜帖子
查看: 610|回复: 15

C@dence Reference Material (tapasvss)

[复制链接]
发表于 2024-8-27 17:08:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x

"I would like to ask everyone here a question.
'Cadence manuals PDF' was shared via the following link:
https://bbs.eetop.cn/thread-974899-1-1.html

User tapasvss is sharing it under the name 'C@dence Reference Material' through this link:
https://bbs.eetop.cn/thread-974913-1-1.html

When I raised an objection to this, they responded as follows:
'Your price for each of the documents was too high.
I am giving people a cheaper way to download the same stuff. I am making no profit.
I would not have to do this if you didn’t keep the price so high.'

Do you agree with what user tapasvss is saying?

I believe this is unethical and constitutes stealing.

Do you think it is common and acceptable here to take someone else's shared content and reshare it just because the original price is considered high?"

发表于 2024-8-27 17:37:30 | 显示全部楼层
where
 楼主| 发表于 2024-8-27 17:51:24 | 显示全部楼层

https://bbs.eetop.cn/thread-974899-1-1.html

User tapasvss is sharing it under the name 'C@dence Reference Material' through this link:
https://bbs.eetop.cn/thread-974913-1-1.html

发表于 2024-8-27 19:04:34 | 显示全部楼层

joshua2784920 发表于 2024-8-27 17:51
https://bbs.eetop.cn/thread-974899-1-1 ...

Those files are commonly available in forum and on internet. I dint share your link either and in my post i have mentioned that i have added you as a reference.
Plus yes you are asking way too price and I dint blame chinese people.

Screenshot_2024-08-27_16-34-09.png
发表于 2024-8-27 19:07:00 | 显示全部楼层
This person shared SAED 14nm which is very rare. I dint copy his post because the price is correct.

https://bbs.eetop.cn/thread-974952-1-1.html
发表于 2024-8-27 19:54:30 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 sinva 于 2024-8-27 20:00 编辑

I criticized him as soon as I saw his post, but I found later he hide the comments. I think it's quite immoral to repost someone else's material for any purpose unless permited by the owner. Dont be sad and discouraged, dude. Most people including me respect your sharing which is quite beneficial to all of us. Thanks for your generous contributions!
 楼主| 发表于 2024-8-28 16:35:27 | 显示全部楼层
I have received materials from many people here, and out of gratitude, I wanted to share what I have. However, Baidu's basic space is only 5GB, which is too limited for sharing my materials. I attempted to secure more space on Baidu but failed, so I ended up paying for 100GB on Google Drive. It was only afterward that I realized most people couldn't log in to Google, so I planned to announce that only those who could access Google Drive should download the materials.

Since many people couldn't download the RTLA shared on Google Drive, I can't blame those who did manage to download it for re-sharing it here.

However, seeing someone justify re-sharing what I had shared by saying that the sharing cost is too high made me question the meaning of sharing. In reality, the points earned by sharing here are not actual money; they are used to download materials shared by others. Therefore, the purpose of sharing is not to earn these points. The only reason is that the accessible space expands based on the points balance, and I needed this.

Thinking of re-sharing to make it cheaper because the sharing points are high is clearly stealing. Unfortunately, it seems that many people agree with this. The maximum points one can earn from sharing is 50, and this level of points can be obtained by simply logging in for a week consecutively.

I was planning to share tens of terabytes of CMS, but it's very disappointing to see such unethical behavior.

我从这里的很多人那里收到了资料,并且怀着感恩的心情想分享我拥有的东西。然而,百度的基本空间只有5GB,这对于分享我的资料来说太有限了。我尝试在百度上获得更多空间,但失败了,所以我最终付费使用了100GB的谷歌云端硬盘。之后我才意识到,大多数人无法登录谷歌,因此我计划通知只有那些能够访问谷歌云端硬盘的人才可以下载资料。

因为很多人无法下载共享在谷歌云端硬盘上的RTLA,我不能责怪那些设法下载了的人在这里重新分享。

然而,当看到有人以共享成本太高为理由来为重新分享我分享的资料辩护时,我开始质疑共享的意义。实际上,通过分享获得的积分并不是实际的金钱,它们是用于下载他人共享的资料。因此,分享的目的不是为了获得这些积分。唯一的原因是根据积分余额,访问空间会扩大,而我只是需要这个。

认为因为共享积分高而以更便宜的方式重新分享是明显的盗窃。不幸的是,似乎很多人都同意这一点。通过分享可以获得的最大积分是50,而这种程度的积分可以通过连续登录一周轻松获得。

我本来计划分享数十TB的CMS,但看到这种不道德的行为,感到非常失望。

发表于 2024-8-28 16:58:56 | 显示全部楼层

joshua2784920 发表于 2024-8-28 16:35
I have received materials from many people here, and out of gratitude, I wanted to share what I have ...

"I don’t understand why you're treating these documents as if they were your own. They were copied from somewhere else, typically included with software documentation. Please avoid acting as though you’ve been wronged and don’t impose a moral perspective.

"我不明白你为什么把这些文件当作是你自己写的。它们是从别处复制来的,通常会包含在软件文档中。请不要表现得像是受到了不公正的对待,也不要以你的西方道德标准来对待这件事。"

楼主| 发表于 2024-8-28 17:01:03 | 显示全部楼层

tapasvss 发表于 2024-8-27 19:07
This person shared SAED 14nm which is very rare. I dint copy his post because the price is correct.

Your excuse lacks sincerity.
If you think the material is too expensive and not useful, then you simply don't have to download it.
However, you took my shared materials and are reselling them at a lower price.
To have any legitimacy to your shameless claim, you should have shared it for free.
But you didn't.
You are just stealing and making shameless excuses.
tapasvss, you are embarrassing many people in Greater China.

你的借口毫无诚意。
如果你认为资料太贵、不值得,那么你根本不必下载。
然而,你拿走了我分享的资料,并以更低的价格转售。
要使你无耻的主张具有合法性,你应该免费分享这些资料。
但是你没有这么做。
你只是在偷窃,并且编造无耻的借口。
tapasvss,你让大中华区的很多人感到丢脸。
发表于 2024-8-28 17:06:37 | 显示全部楼层

joshua2784920 发表于 2024-8-28 17:01
Your excuse lacks sincerity.
If you think the material is too expensive and not useful, then yo ...

Stealing ? Sir you are the one who is stealing. I dint share your drive link either. I put everything in one folder and shared it in an efficient way. And ask yourself why I did in your case only. Why not for others. You will get the answer.

Let's end this discussion here before we both get banned from forum for discussing irrelevant topics.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /1 下一条

小黑屋| 手机版| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-16 21:26 , Processed in 0.026388 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表