芯片精品文章合集(500篇!)    创芯人才网--重磅上线啦!
查看: 1215|回复: 0

[招聘] [AMD热招] Product Manager

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-27 17:56:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
超威半导体上海研发中心招聘 product manager, 请有意向者将简历发送到 Cherry.Zhang@amd.comJob Description: •Drive and coordinate Radeon Software releases for all new i-café and China specific games •Identify and prioritize features to be included, schedule requirements, acceptance criteria and performance goals&#8226repare release documentation Targeted for China •Manage and coordinate press and Crimson driver deliverables for new game releases (e.g. builds, posting, press etc.) local to China&#8226ackage drivers for development sampling for i-Cafe•Technical knowledge required to work with engineering and execution teams•Continuously drive coordination  of ISV engineering, performance engineering, driver development teams (DXX, DXCP, Vulkan, OGL, MGPU) and technical marketing labs for I-café and China titles•Track all quality issues associated with each game with the QA and ensure issues are resolved in the appropriate Day 1 driver release for China specific titles•Work closely with business unit to ensure each game release is highlighted and marketed •Create and own all software requirements for the China marketQualification:•Must have a BS in Technology or Science related field•5 years+ experience as a product or program manager•Knowledgeable of modern GPU technology and gaming trends•Strong verbal and written communication skills•Ability to multi-task and handle multiple simultaneous projects
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /2 下一条

小黑屋| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 22:39 , Processed in 0.014706 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表