查看: 4725|回复: 6

Problem missing Feature in sentaurus TCAD tool

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-5-29 09:05:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
Dear all

i have a missing feature in Sentaurus Tcad 2010.03 version and i think the license out of EFA0.4b is not complete... the missing feature is called   sdevice_pathsearchtun_all  this not found in the license generated. and when i run the command that invoke this feature i got the attached image result

i hope anybody can help to solve this bug ?

2:45:32 (snpslmd) UNSUPPORTED: "sdevice-pathsearchtun_all" (PORT_AT_HOST_PLUS   ) root@localhost.localdomain  (License server system does not support this feature. (-18,327))
2:45:32 (snpslmd) UNSUPPORTED: "SK_sdevice-pathsearchtun_all" (PORT_AT_HOST_PLUS   ) root@localhost.localdomain  (License server system does not support this feature. (-18,327))
2:45:32 (snpslmd) UNSUPPORTED: "sdevice-pathsearchtun_all" (PORT_AT_HOST_PLUS   ) root@localhost.localdomain  (License server system does not support this feature. (-18,327))
License lookup failed: License server system does not support this feature.
Feature:       sdevice-pathsearchtun_all
 楼主| 发表于 2013-5-29 19:44:09 | 显示全部楼层
up .. this bug is realy confusing .. you cant guess weather the failure come from the license which doesn't include the feature "Sdevice_pathsearchtun_all" or the software it self. Also another guess is that the feature is not included in the package but may be in the [incremented] section in the license file..... so please if anybody face this bug before can share his ideas about solutions that might solve the big
发表于 2013-6-4 04:35:31 | 显示全部楼层
up .. Please can any one provide a complete license that include the feature Sdevice_Pathsearchtun_all ----- all the license i found on this website doesn't include that feature unfortunately --- how come this could happen i really don't know
发表于 2013-6-4 04:48:00 | 显示全部楼层
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mon Jun  3 23:55:53 2013: unable to check out 1 sdevice-pathsearchtun license(s)
Mon Jun  3 23:55:53 2013: checked in 1 sdevice license(s)
Mon Jun  3 23:55:53 2013: checked in 1 Dessis license(s)
License lookup failed: License server system does not support this feature.
Feature:       sdevice-pathsearchtun_all
License path:  27000@localhost.localdomain
FLEXnet Licensing error:-18,147
For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing End User Guide,
available at "www.macrovision.com"..
        * feature is "sdevice-pathsearchtun_all"
        * version is "2009.06"
        * STROOT is "/home/wangiun/sentaurus/bin/.."
        * hostname is "localhost.localdomain"
        * display is "/dev/pts/4"
        * user is "root"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is the output .... does this mean that the license is not complete or the version of the sentaurus is old ?????
发表于 2013-6-4 05:34:23 | 显示全部楼层
I noticed that it is not a license problem because all the license found are all have the same packages ..... i think it is related to the version of the TOOL SDEVICE ...may be i have to switch to a newer version or old version of Sentaurus

Any comments
发表于 2014-12-17 03:19:48 | 显示全部楼层
It's a license problem. sdevice-pathsearchtun_all feature is not included in license.
I have seen that src file available on eetop.  these don't not include this feature.
Can anyone provide src file that include this feature?
Thanks for ur kind help.
发表于 2019-8-29 23:40:09 | 显示全部楼层
Does anyone how to fix this problem? The newest version 2016 has the same problem.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /2 下一条

小黑屋| 手机版| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 05:45 , Processed in 0.031022 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表