EETOP 创芯网论坛 (原名:电子顶级开发网)

手机号码,快捷登录

手机号码,快捷登录

找回密码

登录   注册  

快捷导航
搜帖子
楼主: sailor1

Wireless Communications: Principles and Practice (2nd Edition)

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-9-19 12:20:59 | 显示全部楼层
thanks great!!!!!!!!!
发表于 2012-10-22 17:17:48 | 显示全部楼层
For cellular radio engineers and technicians. The leading book on wireless communications offers a wealth of practical information on the implementation realities of wireless communications. This book also contains up-to-date information on the major wireless communications standards from around the world. Covers every fundamental aspect of wireless communications, from cellular system design to networking, plus world-wide standards, including ETACS, GSM, and PDC. Theodore Rappaport is Series Editor for the Prentice Hall Communication, Engineering, and Emerging Technologies Series.

User review
Great
It is an excellent book. You can find anything about wireless communications easily and clearly. I would recommend it to anyone interested in this field.

User review
Good Refernce book
Good reference book. It provids concepts and material important for graduate studies and industry. I recommand it.

User review
Little bit disappoint
This has many typos, which can be frustrating in following the context. And I found out that the typos are different to other 2nd editions. Little bit disappointing.

User review
A very technical book
I recommend this book for anyone pursuing a Certification like CWNA, CWNP or other wireless certifications. The technical concepts which are at the core of design, implementation, research, and invention of wireless communication systems are presented in an order that is conducive to understanding the general concepts, as well as those specific to current and evolving wireless communication systems and standards.
The Author has done a great job of explaining Radio wave propagation which has historically been the most difficult problem to analyze and design for, since unlike a wired communication system which has a constant, stationary transmission channel (i.e., a wired path), radio channels are random and undergo shadowing and multipath fading, particularly when one of the terminals is in motion. I particularly liked the chapter on modeling spatial-temporal channels, which is vital for the development of smart antennas and position location systems.
The appendices contain hundreds of mathematical formulas and identities for general engineering work.
The compilation of the major wireless standards makes this book particularly useful as a single source of information for a wide range of wireless systems that are commercially deployed today.
I gave this book 4 stars as I feel that the problems included in the book should have the answers as well.
Niloufer Tamboly, CISSP
发表于 2013-4-24 01:52:59 | 显示全部楼层
tanx a lot
发表于 2013-5-23 09:36:23 | 显示全部楼层
回复 3# sailor1

Wireless Communications
发表于 2013-5-23 09:39:06 | 显示全部楼层
回复 7# sailor1

又没钱了真烦
发表于 2013-10-7 10:40:27 | 显示全部楼层
是2001的第2版本吗
发表于 2013-10-7 10:52:14 | 显示全部楼层
消耗了10元!
原版应该是735页,这个好像是只是加了一个2版本的封面而已,只是猜想。
发表于 2014-1-14 04:52:11 | 显示全部楼层
I want this book firest
发表于 2014-1-14 04:58:10 | 显示全部楼层
I want this book really second
发表于 2014-1-14 05:03:42 | 显示全部楼层
I want this book.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /2 下一条

小黑屋| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 14:51 , Processed in 0.031015 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表