[复制链接]
发表于 2007-12-1 00:56:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
Co-Verification of Hardware and Software for arm SoC Design

NOT scaned

Quote:

h**p://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0750677309/qid=1109913845/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/103-2087863-1258207

Product Details

* Paperback: 288 pages
* Publisher: Newnes; Bk&CD-Rom edition (August 16, 2004)
* ISBN: 0750677309
* Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 7.5 x 0.8 inches
* Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds. (View shipping rates and policies)
* Amazon.com Sales Rank in Books: #125,321
(Publishers and authors: improve your sales)
* In-Print Editions: e-book (Adobe Reader) | All Editions

About the Book

I have been working in co-verification since 1996. I have had the benefit and privilege of working for multiple companies and on many different products and approaches on how to verify embedded systems. Over this time I found many engineers lacking basic (and advanced) understanding of how chips and systems with microprocessors and software interact with hardware. I have always found a great need to explain these interactions and how to understand them by using techniques to verify hardware and software before a system is committed to fabrication. During this time the use of co-verification has become more common, but there are still many more engineers that can benefit from it. There are also many engineers and sales people working in the EDA industry that could use a book to really understand the products they are selling and supporting.

Nearly two years ago I got a call from Elsevier asking if I wanted to write a book. I decided it was time to just write it all down. I have always wanted to teach young engineers, but the requirement for a PhD will probably prohibit me from ever working in a university so this was the next best thing. Thanks to the monopolistic practices of Northwest Airlines a large chunk of the book was written in the Denver airport waiting for snow storms and delayed connections on my favorite airlines, Frontier (I still can't remember what animal was on the airplane tail when the kids ask when I finally reach home). The rest was whatever spare time I could get in hotels and in the middle of the night while everybody slept.

At the Embedded Systems Conference in San Francisco this year I was again amazed at how many engineers show up for a session on how to better use a logic analyzer to debug hardware and software in lab setting and how few show up for co-verification topics. My hope is this book will advance the general knowledge of the engineering community and make co-verification a better understood and more commonly used verification technique. I'll know it is a success when the room is full at ESC for co-verification and mostly empty for yet another talk about scope probes and logic analyzers.

Enjoy the book.

About the Author
Jason Andrews is currently working in the areas of hardware/software co-verification and testbench methodology for SoC design at Verisity. He has implemented multiple commercial co-verification tools as well as many custom co-verification solutions. His experience in the EDA and embedded marketplace includes software development and product management at Verisity, Axis Systems, Simpod, Summit Design, and Simulation Technologies. He has presented technical papers and tutorials at the Embedded Systems Conference, Communication Design Conference and IP/SoC and written numerous articles related to HW/SW co-verification and design verification. He has a B.S. in electrical engineering from The Citadel, Charleston, S.C., and an M.S. in electrical engineering from the University of Minnesota. He currently lives in the Minneapolis area with his wife, Deborah, and their four children.

DownloadLink: http://rapidshare.com/files/73251855/Co-Verification_of_Hardware_and_Software_for_ARM_Soc_Design_eBook.rar
发表于 2007-12-1 20:22:14 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享...
发表于 2007-12-2 01:35:04 | 显示全部楼层
謝謝分享~~感謝您無私~~~
 楼主| 发表于 2007-12-5 19:04:03 | 显示全部楼层
免费下载,欲下从速
发表于 2007-12-25 17:06:11 | 显示全部楼层
又上当了
发表于 2007-12-26 03:32:37 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for your information......................
thanks.........................................................
发表于 2007-12-26 08:36:02 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢分享...
发表于 2007-12-31 11:48:07 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢LZ的分享
发表于 2008-1-1 12:09:16 | 显示全部楼层
thank you..
发表于 2008-2-3 21:57:53 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks for your sharing
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /1 下一条

小黑屋| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 14:48 , Processed in 0.035737 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表