查看: 2804|回复: 5

[招聘] 上海 顶级美资上市公司急招数字设计工程师

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-1-7 10:38:42 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
My name is Doris,From shang Hai KTHR.

KTHR is a highly respected recruitment consultancy and leader in its field, delivering services to the semiconductor electronics and the telecommunication industry in Great China. Our client list contains numerous international companies, many of them are long-term customers

Now we have a position about digital design engineer in shanghai.It belong to an America company.The Job Description as below

Welcome to contact me if you interest in it or have suitable friend.

I would attach my contact information.it is convenient for contact me at any time.

Digital Design Engineer

Key Responsibilities:

Preparation and review of functional and design specification for asic (ASIC/FPGA) Prove logical functionality and ASIC/FPGA code design/implementation.
    Coding of digital functionality form top-level down to block level Verification and simulation of needed functionality on block level Make test plan and test strategy. Ensure effective testing and high quality product delivery. Participate in system requirement and architecture review. Generating the test bench environment for the verification

• Responsible for test planning, test case definition.

Job Requirements:

SoC development & Methodology

3+ years of digital (ASIC/FPGA) design experience Very good verilog knowhow and coding and modeling experience Complete understanding of the digital (ASIC/FPGA) design flow and process.
  • Knowledge of Signal Processing, familiar with Matlab

System

One to Two skills as mentioned below is required:

Solid background in Digital Signal Processing/Mix signal design Good knowledge on Audio/Code Good knowledge on IIR/FIR Filter design
  • Good knowledge on sample rate convert (interpolation/decimation)
Experience
  • 3+ years experience in digital/mix signal design.

Education/Skills
    Bachelor/Master of Science (Electrical Engineering) Innovative thinking and team working spirit. Be initiative, capable to analyze and learn High team and result orientation are required. Know how to share knowledge with other colleagues.
  • Fluent speaking and writing skills in English

Doris-Yu
Shanghai Key-Team Human Resources Consulting Co.,Ltd
Add: Room F2702, SECEC, No.86 CaoBao Road, Shanghai China
Tel: (86)021-61023600-28
Mobile:135 2465 4976
Fax: (86)021-61023600-19
Email:
doris-yu@kthr.com  
MSN:doris_yxl@live.cn
http://www.kthr.com

发表于 2010-1-7 10:59:08 | 显示全部楼层
这个digital很像是验证的职位
发表于 2010-1-7 11:13:00 | 显示全部楼层
buzhidaoruhe
发表于 2010-1-12 11:29:13 | 显示全部楼层
不知道额,我向去试一试
 楼主| 发表于 2010-1-12 13:57:58 | 显示全部楼层
这是一个做音频的,这个职位主要是要做sigma delta 中的数字部门,要对整个flow都比较熟悉
发表于 2010-1-24 07:13:33 | 显示全部楼层
支持一下,谢谢
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /2 下一条

小黑屋| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 20:00 , Processed in 0.227387 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表