搜帖子
查看: 6122|回复: 1

[转贴] 英文自傳範例

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-3-10 02:59:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
對於很多求職者來說,寫求職簡歷是一件很簡單的事情。但很多求職者並不知道英文自傳怎麼寫,但是個人求職英文自傳也是求職過程中很重要的一個環節,所以,下面我們來談談英文自傳如何打造。
例如: My father is an electronic engineer and my mother is a teacher of English. I completed elementary, junior and senior high school in Taiyuan. In 1993, I entered Shanghai Jiaotong University and graduated in 1997 with a bachelor's dee in computer science. Since then I have been working as a computer programmer in Shanghai Wanda Company.

1、語氣自然 語言和句子要簡單明瞭。不要聽上去象別人的話,特別是用一些你從未用過的令人費解的詞語和句子時(你也許會在寫作中誤用),也許你本來是想加深印象,但是結果卻是令人難懂。寫信就象你說話一樣。語氣要正式但不能僵硬。語言要直截了當,不要依靠詞典。至於你的個人履歷表面化,詞語要生動使句子有力。
  2、通俗易懂 寫作要考慮讀者物件的知識背景。人事經理不是你這個專業的行家,所以,你不能用太過專業的字眼,一來人事經理會對自己看不懂的東西失去興趣,二來,未免有賣弄之嫌。切記:不要使用生僻詞語、專業術語。
  3、言簡意賅 切忌面面俱到。專司招聘的工作人員多半工作量大,時間寶貴,不可能花時間在你冗長的簡歷上,反而會增加招聘人的反感。所以,英文自傳應在重點突出、內容完整的前提下,盡可能簡明扼要,不要陷入無關緊要的說明。多用短句、每段只表達一個意思。
  4、具體明確 不要使用模糊、籠統的字眼;多使用實例、數位、等具體的說明。如:“我設計的生產日程安排系統為公司創收超過一百萬美金”就比“我設計的日程安排系統為公司創收頗豐”有說服力。

大學生英文自傳範例
respect leadership:
     First, extends the deep respect to your industrious work, in spite of being very busy very thanks you to glance through my material. Also hoped that it can open the opportunity and the success gate of for me.
     My name am Ni XX, is the foreign language foreign trade Training college international trade specialized 06 sessions of graduates. The graduation in namely, is facing the future and enterprise's choice, I the position which provides to your firm is interested very much.
  “in the work the academic society work, the academic society studies in the study”. Three year university life, I record “one point to do farm work sincerely frequently, one point harvest” the maxim and loves the hillock professional spirit, and merges it to the study and the work. Three year study, I mainly studied foreign trade Shan Zheng to study, curricula and so on economic, accounting, market marketing, international trade and practice, foreign trade letters and telegrams, international commerce English, Through the international trade practice's study and the practice, caused my to further be familiar with the foreign trade service detailed flow, while learned the specialized knowledge, I have also studied computer's related knowledge, could utilize Office series office softwares well and so on Word, had the good team spirit and the very strong sense of responsibility, could bear hardships and stand hard work, honestly, is self-confident, is professional.
    As a graduating university graduate, I also lack the rich work experience, but I will work even more diligently, will enrich themselves and consummates unceasingly. Simultaneously also believed that through own diligently the help which can provide with your firm, I can be competent this work and with your firm together diligently, promotes company's enterprise unceasing development forward. Even if your firm thought that my present condition has not met your requirement, I will pay attention to your firm's development as always, and expresses I sincerest wish!
    “the sea depends on the fish dive extravagantly, day Gao Renniao flies.”I hoped earnestly your firm can give me an opportunity, I take the work filled with warm, the rigorous practical work will serve as the company
     Sets sail, depends strength of your east wind. Will be anticipating your soon answer!

I herewith offer
Salute!
Offering to volunteer person:
on May 30, 2008

英文自傳範例(1)
Dear Sir or Madam:

Now and then corporations send out feelers for just the right type of creative person. This person must fit any criteria. Usually, after all is said and done, the corporation wants a person who can manage, create and communicate. An active youth is just around.  

On my graduation from college recently, I am eager to gain a position that will offer me opportunities and also changes. I thought perhaps you would keep me in mind for a possible opening.  
  I am strong, optimistic ,dynamic and honest.During my education, I have grasped the principals of my major and skills of practice. Not only have I passed CET, but more important I can communicate with others freely in English. My ability to write and speak English is out of question.Moreover, I have had benefited much from my part-time jobs. A copy of my antecedents is enclosed for your reference.  

I would appreciate your time in reviewing my enclosed resume and if there is any additional information you require, please contact me.I would welcome an opportunity to meet with you for an interview.  

Very truly yours, 

Fu Zuying

英文自傳範例(2)
    I am Lin. Sophia is my English name. I am 18 years old, studying in a public high school. I come from a very happy middle-class family. My father works in a bank and my mother works in a bookstore. I am the only child in the family; however, I am not the so-called spoiled child. My parents have trained me to be independent since I was a child.
    Throughout my academic years, I not only get good grades but also am very active on sport field and involved in school club activities. I play volleyball and enjoy the team spirit we have. I have joined the drama club and participated in many English speech contests. I really enjoy participating in school activities; I not only make many friends and have lots of fun but also gain many different valuable experiences.
    I had been the class English assistant for almost three years. I liked to discuss and share the experience of learning English with people a lot. We often read China Post and Time Magazine then discussed their contents, the word usages and practice speaking English by discussing the articles we read. In the beginning, we found it hard because we could rarely understand the content, but we encouraged each other not to give up. Gradually, we had made improvement. We were so excited. Then the group discussion of English books and magazines became one of the most enjoyable thing for us to do every week. I won the first prize in the school English speech contest in my second year of high school and many of my English articles had been put on Students Post.
    My fondness for English has been developed since my childhood. It is lonely to be the only child. I had no one to play with when I was a kid. My mother knew about this so she brought me with her all the time. Hence, bookstores became my childhood playground and books have been my playmates. Mother would show me those fancy books with cute illustrations on them. Firstly drawn by the pictures, I was curious about these strange symbols called “words.” This was my first contact with English. As I was interested in knowing what those symbol mean, my parents taught me a bit. As they felt that I was eager to learn, they got me an English tutor. Thanks to my parents, I have advantages in learning English by starting at a really early age.
    My interest in English brought me to the world of English literature. I have been enchanted by this creative world, so I decide to major in English literature. My aim is to explore the world of literature and the world of great writers, opening my eyes and cultivating my mind through this great world of literature.
    Besides English literature, I also have a wide range of hobbies. I love reading, writing, music and movies. I have my active side as well. I enjoy swimming, hiking, traveling and getting close to Nature a lot. I believe we must achieve a sense of balance in our lives. As to my personality, I am creative, optimistic, determined, willing to help others and down to earth.
    I want to be one of the literature students who has the privilege of studying great writers’ works and exploring their inner worlds, their outlook of lives, their roles as learned scholars and their influences on the world. I hope I can also make some contribution to the awareness of culture and literature in our society since its importance has been neglected.
    我是林xx,蘇菲雅是我的英文名字,我現在十八歲就讀於公立的高中,我有著一個快樂美滿的小康家庭,父親在銀行工作,母親在書店裡工作。家裡只有一個小孩子,但我可不是那種被寵壞的小孩,父母親就怕我變得嬌縱,所以從小就訓練我要獨立。
    在我求學的過程中我不僅品學兼優,在運動場上也是很活躍的一份子,同時也參與許多的社團活動。加入了排球社並且非常喜歡那種團隊精神,我也是話劇社的一份子,還參加了許多次的英語演講比賽。我非常喜歡參加學校的活動,不但可以交到許多朋友,享受許多的樂趣,並且還可以得到多種不同的寶貴經驗。我當了快要三年的英文小老師,我很喜歡和別人討論一起分享學習英語的經驗。
    我們常常閱讀《中國郵報》和《時代》雜誌,一起討論內容和英文的用詞,並且用英語練習討論讀過的文章。剛開始的時侯大家都覺得很難,因為我們甚至連文章都看不太懂,可是我們互相鼓勵要大家不要放棄。漸漸的發覺我們的英文有進步了,我們可是興奮至極呢,而後小組討論英文書和雜誌變成我們每週最快樂的事。我在高二時參加英語演講比賽還得第一名,我寫的許多英語文章還被刊登《學生郵報》上。
    我對英語的興趣是從小就開始培養的,當家裡只有一個小孩是很孤獨的,從小就沒有人可以陪我玩,母親知道我會孤單,所以她到哪裡都帶著我。書店便成為我小時侯的遊樂場,書本也就成為我從小的玩伴。媽媽常常會拿一些有著很可愛插圖的書給我看,一開始我就被書上的圖案給吸引住了,後來對書上一堆叫做「文字」的怪怪符號感到好奇,這就是我第一次接觸到英文。爸媽看見我有興趣知道這些文字的意思,就教了我一些英文,當他們發覺我學習心切,便請了一位英文家教來。我要感謝我的父母讓我很小就有機會學英語。
    我對英語的興趣帶領我進入了英文文學的世界裡,自此之後我就被這創造的園地給迷惑住了,因此我決定要主修英文文學。我希望能藉此探索文學以及作家們的世界,讓這片偉大的文學天地來開闊我的視野並陶冶我的心智。
    除了英文文學,我還有很廣泛的嗜好。我喜愛閱讀、寫作、音樂以及電影。我也有好動的一面,游泳、登山、旅遊和接近大自然都是我喜愛的活動。我一直認為人的生活中一定要能平衡。至於我的個性,我是一個有想像力豐富、樂觀、有決心、喜歡幫助別人並且平易近人的人。
    我想要成為文學院的學生,享有研讀大師作品的優勢,探索他們的世界、人生觀,還有他們身為學問淵博的學者在社會上所扮演的角色,以及他們對世界的影響。我希望可以對這個將文化忽略的社會,盡小小的心力,來呼應文學的覺醒。

英文自傳範例(3)
    My name is Fang. I am now 17 years old. I have an English name called Matthew. I am studying in a private high school. There are five people in my family. My father is a military officer and my mother is a housewife. Both of my younger brother and sister are studying in junior high school. You might think that my family is a traditional and stern family because of my father; on the contrary, it is the opposite. My father is open-minded and a person of sense of humor. I must say that I am lucky to have such a happy family.
    My father certainly has great influence on me, and I always look up to him. His passion and dedication to his job and family are the best things he gives us. He never forces us to do things we do not like. He gives us freedom of choice. That is why I can join so many school activities and have the chance to develop my hobbies.
    I have been very active in school activities. I am one of the so-called computer freaks who just cannot keep their eyes off the computer screen. My friends know I am good in computer. As long as their computers have troubles, they would turn to me. I am also a pitcher on the school baseball team. Our team has won many, many matches; thus, we gained an honorable title of “unbeatable team.” I believe this resulted from our constant practice, hard work and our strong team spirit.
    Although using computer and playing baseball take up most of my leisure time, I manage to spare some spare time to play the electronic guitar in a band. I use computer to make many of our songs into MIDI files and forward to many of my friends. My friends love them and think they are awesome. Being able to combine my knowledge of computer and music is my proudest thing. Don't get me wrong. I didn't neglect my study. Unless my grades in school are OK, my parents will not let me go for all these.
    I have been interested in computer since I was in the fifth grade. That was the time when father had his big computer on his desk. Every time I saw father's face with great concentration while using computer, I developed my admiration to it. I said to myself, “I want to be like him one day.”
    I liked to play around with my father's computer. One day I accidentally deleted one of my father's important files. I was so scared that my father would be furious with me. However, it was not the case. My father gave me a gift instead of punishment. I was so surprised. Guess what? Yes, I got a new computer. Ever since then, I have been addicted to computers, especially after the emerging of the Internet. Surfing the net has been one of my greatest hobbies.
    The e-commerce has changed our traditional lifestyle. Take myself as an example, I keep in touch with my friends through e-mail messages, I send my greetings through e-cards, I buy books from e-bookstores, I shop from many websites and I search information from the searching engine.
    Beyond doubt, the importance of the e-era has brought most powerful revolution to the business world. Banks and stock market transaction through the net, business to business direct transaction through the net and the space and time limitation no longer exist. I am fascinated with the new change and eager to take part in it. So I have decided to study in Computer and Information Science. I want to be a professional computer programmer who creates and designs the software to meet the needs of people in e-era.
    我是方xx,今年十七歲,我有個英文字名叫馬修,現在就讀於私立高中,我家裡總共有五個人,父親是軍官,母親是家庭主婦,我的弟妹均就讀於國中。你可能會認為由於我父親的關係,所以我家是一個傳統又嚴肅的家庭。其實不然,相反的我父親是個開明和充滿幽默的人。我必須說能生長在這樣快樂的家庭下是很幸運的。
    我父親對我有極深遠的影響,我一直很崇敬他。他對家庭及工作的熱誠全心的奉獻,是他給我們最好的禮物。他從不強迫我們做不喜歡的事,給予我們自己選擇的自由。這就為什麼我能參加這麼多學校的活動,並且能培養自己的興趣。
    我一直活躍於學校活動中。我是那種眼睛離不開電腦螢幕的電腦狂之一。,我的朋友知道我很擅長電腦事項,只要他們的電腦有問題,都會找我來幫忙。我也是學校棒球隊的投手,我們的棒球隊贏過無數的比賽,因而得到了「無敵球隊」的稱號。我相信這是我們不斷練習,辛苦努力以及強烈的團隊精神所得來的成果。
    雖然電腦和棒球佔用了我大部分的休閒時間,我還是挪出時間在樂團裡彈電吉他。我用電腦將我們做的歌曲變成MIDI檔,傳送給許多朋友,朋友都很喜歡並且覺得這些作品很棒。能結合我對電腦和音樂的知識,是讓我深感最驕傲的事。千萬不要誤會,我可沒有荒廢學業。除非我的成績還可以,不然我父母不會讓我加入這麼多活動。
    我從國小五年級就對電腦開始有興趣了,那時父親擺了一台大大的電腦在他桌上,每次看到父親用電腦時,臉上專注的神情,就不由得起了崇拜的心。我對我自己說,將來有一天我也要變成像父親一樣。
    我很喜歡玩父親的電腦,有一天不小心把電腦裡重要的一個文件給刪除了。真害怕看見父親憤怒的臉孔,然而事情並非如此,我父親反而送我一個禮物,而不是處罰我。真是讓我驚訝極了,猜猜禮物是什麼?是的,就是一台新的電腦。從此之後我就迷上電腦了,在網際網路出現後就沈溺得更深了,上網變成了我最大的嗜好。
    電子商務已經改變了我們傳統的生活方式,就拿我自己來舉例:我用電子郵件和朋友聯絡、寄電子賀卡向朋友祝賀、由電子書店買書、從許多網站上買東西、利用搜尋引擎來找資料。
    更不用提電子時代對商業帶來的重大改革,銀行和股市直接在網上經營,公司和公司直接藉由網路進行交易,時間與空間的限制不再存在。我著迷於這新的改變,並想成為其中的一份子。因此我決定要主修資訊科學,我想成為一位專業的程式設計師,幫助新時代的人創造和設計所需要的軟體。
发表于 2011-3-10 11:07:14 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵,谢谢楼主
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /1 下一条

小黑屋| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:40 , Processed in 0.030566 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表