书名:Spread Spectrum and CDMA Principles and Applications
作者:Valery P. Ipatov
ISBN:0-470-09178-9
年份:2005
语言:英语
封面:
Spread Spectrum and CDMA Principles and Applications.jpg
前言:
Spread spectrum and CDMA (code division multiple access) are up-to-date technologies
widely used in operational radar, navigation and telecommunication systems and playing
a dominant role in the philosophy of the forthcoming generations of systems and
networks. The amount of interest and effort invested in this encouraging area by
research institutions and industry is gigantic and constantly growing, especially after
the prominent commercial success of CDMA mobile telephone IS-95 and the use of
CDMA as the basic platform of 3G (and beyond) mobile radio. No wonder that the
fundamentals of spread spectrum theory have assumed a solid place in the basic
university disciplines, while the detailed issues form the contents of numerous advanced
courses.
This book was conceived as a textbook for postgraduate and undergraduate students,
and is also expected to be useful in training industry personnel and in the daily work of
researchers. It is based on the experience and knowledge gained by the author during
more than three decades of research activity in the area, as well as on his lecture courses.
The original version of such a course started in the late 1970s at the Saint Petersburg
Electrotechnical University ‘LETI’ and has since been continually developed and modernized,
absorbing many state-of-the-art achievements and being presented to audiences
from Russia, the UK, Australia, China, Finland and other countries.
The intention of the author in preparing this book was to present the key ideas of
spread spectrum in the most general form equally applicable to both systems of collecting
and recovering information (such as radar and navigation) and telecommunication
systems or networks. The author’s second concern was to link the material as tightly as
possible to classical signal and communication theory, which gives Chapter 2 a special
role. The goal pursued everywhere was harmony between mathematical rigour and
physical transparency of some or other issue under discussion and the reader’s deep
understanding of the reasons underlying the preference for spread spectrum and
CDMA. The main question the author tried to answer in considering this or that
problem was ‘Why?’—i.e. why a designer may or should prefer one solution over others.
A particular emphasis of the book is designing spread spectrum signals. Many
popular books, although deservedly reputable, do not go into this problem beyond
presenting a brief survey of m-sequences and Gold codes. A reader may thereby get
a false idea that nothing valuable exists outside this narrow range of attractive signal
families. In Chapters 6 and 7 we try to show that the designer’s freedom and the
multitude of alternatives are much broader and comprise many solutions potentially
competitive or clearly superior to those mentioned above.
In no way is this book intended to be looked upon as a manual introducing concrete
operational or projected systems and standards. However, some such systems give a rich
soil to illustrate the theory and for this reason are frequently mentioned in the text as
examples of practical realization of spread spectrum principles. Another aid for better
adoption of the contents is offered by the problems at the end of every theoretical
chapter. Especially recommended are the Matlab-based problems, since their running
involves and develops investigatory skills and allows execution of an extensive experimental
study.
The book is supported by the companion website on which instructors and lecturers
can find a solutions manual for the problems and matlab programming within the book,
electronic versions of some of the figures and other useful resources such as a list
of abbreviations etc. Please go to ftp://ftp.wiley.co.uk/pub/books/ipatov. If you have
any comments regarding the book please feel free to contact the author directly at
valery.ipatov@utu.fi.
The author is sceptical enough to realize that no book—including this one—can be
totally free of shortcomings. In our case the difficulties were greatly intensified by the
necessity of writing in a non-mother tongue. Nevertheless, the author is entirely responsible
for all of the statements as well as the drawbacks of the book and is ready to accept
any constructive remarks or criticism.
I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the Department of Information
Technology of the University of Turku for the friendly and creative atmosphere during
my work in Finland. I address my special appreciation to Professor Jouni Isoaho and
Dr Esa Tjukanoff for their daily support and cooperation.
Many thanks to my colleagues Dr Nastooh Avessta and Dr Igor Samoilov, who
kindly and carefully read the manuscript and, by way of innumerable discussions,
helped in my endeavour to streamline it. The assistance of Jarkko Paavola and Alexey
Dudkov in rectifying and debugging the manuscript can hardly be overestimated, too.
This is a good opportunity to emphasize my deepest gratitude to my dear teachers
Professor Yu. A. Kolomensky, Professor Yu. M. Kazarinov and Professor
Yu. D. Ulianitsky, who introduced me to the fascinating world of signals and noise,
and were for decades my advisors in many professional as well as personal matters.
Warmest thanks to all my colleagues at the Department of Radio Systems of Saint
Petersburg State Electrotechnical University ‘LETI’ for a long-standing collaboration.
I bring my gratitude also to Sarah Hinton and her colleagues at John Wiley &
Sons, Ltd for initiating this project and inspiring me in the course of writing, and my
special thanks to the Nokia Foundation for the grant awarded to me at the final stage of
preparing the manuscript.
And finally I cannot help mentioning my wife’s patience and care during the year of
my working on this book.
                                                                                                        Valery P. Ipatov

Spread Spectrum and CDMA Principles and Applications.rar

2.89 MB, 下载次数: 269 , 下载积分: 资产 -2 信元, 下载支出 2 信元

发表于 2009-1-10 18:50:55 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢LZ分享
发表于 2009-1-11 14:28:43 | 显示全部楼层
eetopeetop
发表于 2009-3-13 09:58:18 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢LZ分享
发表于 2009-4-26 18:08:19 | 显示全部楼层
gan xie lz fen xiangh
发表于 2009-4-27 21:35:14 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢好人共享!!!
发表于 2009-4-28 23:01:27 | 显示全部楼层
书很漂亮   谢谢
发表于 2009-4-29 12:50:50 | 显示全部楼层
支持,希望扩频在以后的无线中继续发扬光大
发表于 2009-8-8 00:24:07 | 显示全部楼层
thanks for sharing !!!
发表于 2009-8-17 21:57:52 | 显示全部楼层
xiexie.............
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /2 下一条

小黑屋| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 12:56 , Processed in 0.048217 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表