搜帖子
查看: 2195|回复: 2

[资料] The Firmest New Kids Air Jordan 8OI

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-9-27 14:59:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
A former Anne Arundel County ministry hired who claimed that then-County Executive John R. Leopold harassed her has stable a court case against the county because $110,000 plus attorneys' fees.
Karla Hamner accepted the shire government's attempt of law Friday plus her attorney, John M. Singleton, notified the allied court Tuesday.
"Quite honestly, the result namely a mini bittersweet," said Hamner, who worked for a special acolyte plus spokeswoman because Leopold. "It is a big victory because me plus for women amid alike circumstances. I would wish and appeal this would give some daring to women who are enduring alike circumstances."
Hamner sued Leopold plus the county in Anne Arundel County Circuit Court in 2010,Air Jordan Shoes, alleging gender discrimination, sexual harassment and retaliation. The case was moved to allied court where part of it was thrown out and the decide ruled that Leopold could not be held apart liable. Leopold denyed the charges at the phase.
In her lawsuit, Hamner described a tense working context among which the shire governmental berated her for her hairstyle plus treated women poorly.
Hamner was eventually transferred from the shire executive's office to a short-lived job as a spokeswoman for the Police Department and was not offered the police job permanently,along apt her lawsuit. She was let go among September 2008.
She initially sought $300,000 plus attorneys' fees.
The county's attorney, David Plymyer,Air Jordan 4, said he believed the settlement was fair County Executive Laura Neuman issued a statement saying she was glad the circumstance had been resolved.
"This closes a pensive plus filthy chapter among our county's history," she said.
Hamner said the lawsuit was never virtually money; rather, she wanted to proclaim treatment of women within shire authority To move ahead with a trial would have been like"ripping off a Band-Aid,Air Jordan 3," she said.
Hamner said her firing plus the lawsuit have turned her life upside down. She left Maryland and moved several times plus is currently working among Nashville. She often uses her virgin name to avert being chained with the case she said.
"When folk Google me plus my appoint comes up,Kids Air Jordan, finally I ambition have some arrange of redemption,jordans for sale," she said.
Another allied lawsuit against the shire from former Leopold employee Joan Harris is still athletic Leopold was ruled not liable in that case Harris is likewise represented along Singleton.
Leopold was convicted of criminal misconduct among January,because forcing employees to carry out personal tasks such for handling movement signs plus emptying his catheter bag Leopold resigned from bureau and is good-looking his conviction Arguments amid the Court of Special Appeals are expected amid January.
Leopold said Tuesday he had not input into the new administration's determination apt abolish the case with Hamner.
发表于 2013-11-28 18:42:48 | 显示全部楼层
xuexiyixia!
发表于 2014-7-18 10:07:14 | 显示全部楼层
should learn English,if not,reading paper is difficult
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /3 下一条

小黑屋| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 19:22 , Processed in 0.023379 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表