搜帖子
查看: 2129|回复: 0

[资料] 推荐:英语四六级作文110分以上必背作文模板

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-12-10 15:16:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x

1-1 对立法 : 先引出其他人的不同看法,然后提出自己的看法或者偏向于某一看法, 适用于有争议性的主题.
  e.g
  [1]. When asked about....., the vast/overwhelming majority of people say that ....... But I think/view a bit differently. 在谈到.....,广大/绝大多数人的要求说.......但我觉得/观点有点不同。
  [2]. When it comes to .... , some people believe that ....... Others argue/claim that the opposite/reverse is true . There is probably some truth in both arguments/statements , but (I tend to the previous/latter ) 当涉及到....有些人认为.......一些人则认为/声称,相反/恰恰相反。可能有一些在两个参数真理/报表,但(我更倾向于前/后
  [3]. Now, it is commonly/generally/widely believed/held/acknowledged that .... They claim/ believe/argue that ... But I wonder/doubt whether......
  现在,它通常是/一般/普遍认为/月/承认,....他们声称/相信/认为...不过,我怀疑/怀疑.....
  1-2 现象法 引出要剖析的现象或者问题, 然后评论 .
  e.g
  [1]. Recently the rise in problem of/(phenomenon of) ... has cause/aroused public/popular/wide/ worldwide concern. 最近上升的问题/(现象)...已造成/引起公众/流行/宽/举世关注
  [2]. Recently the issue of the problem of/the phenomenon of ...has been brought into focus. ( has been brouth to public attention) 最近,问题的问题/ ...的现象已成为注意的焦点。 (已经被brouth公众的注意)
  [3].Inflation/Corruption/Social inequality ... is yet another of the new and bitter truth we have to learn to face now/constantly.
  ----- To be continued !! 通货膨胀/贪污/社会不平等...又是新的和痛苦的真理,我们必须学会面对的/不断另一个。
  1-3 观点法 ----开门见山,直接了当地提出自己对要讨论的问题的看法.
  e.g:
  [1]. Never history has the change of .. been as evident as ... Nowhere in the world/China has the issue/id dea of .. be more visible/popular than... 历史上从未有改变的..被明显的,因为...在世界任何地方/中国有问题/思想的..更可见/受欢迎的程度...
  [2]. Now people in growing/significant numbers are beginning/coming to realize/accept/(be aware) that... 现在越来越多的人/大量开始/来实现/接受/(知道)的...
  [3]. Now there is a growing awareness/recognition ot the necessity to......Now people become increasingly aware/conscious of the importance of ...... 现在,人们日益认识/认识到有必要逾......现在,人们越来越认识到/的重要性的认识......
  [4]. Perhaps it is time to have a fresh look at the attitude/idea that....... 也许现在是有一个重新审视的态度/想法.......
  1-4 引用法 ----- 先引出名人名言或者有代表性的看法, 来引出文章要展开论述的观点!
  e.g:
  [1]. "Knowledge is power." such is the remark made by Bacon. This remark has been shared by more and more people . “知识就是力量。”这就是由培根说了。这句话也有同样的越来越多的人。
  "Education is not complete with graduation." Such is the opinion of a great American philosopher. Now more and more people share his opinion. “教育是不完整的毕业。”这就是一个伟大的美国哲学家的意见。现在,越来越多的人分享他的意见。
  [2]."........." How often we hear such statements/words like thoses /this . "........."如何我们经常听到这样的声明/放入系统一样的话/本。
  In our own days we are used to hearing such traditional complains as this "......".在我们自己的日子,我们都已经习惯听到这样的传统抱怨,因为这"......".
  1-5 比较法 ------ 通过对过去,现在 两种不同的倾向,观点的比较 , 引出文章要讨论的观点.
  e.g:
  [1]. For years, ...had been viewed as ... But people are taking a fresh look now. With the growing ... , people ....... . 多年来,...已被视为...但是,人们正在以新面貌了。随着越来越多... ,人....... 。
  [2]. People used to think that ... (In the past, ....) But people now share this new. 人们曾经以为... (过去,....)但是,人们现在这个新的共享。
  1-6 故事法 ---- 先讲一个较短的故事来引发读者的兴趣, 引出文章的主题.
  e.g:
  [1]. Once in (a newspaper) , I read of/learnt .... The phenomenon of ... has aroused public concern. 一旦(报纸),我阅读/学习....的现象...引起市民关注
  [2]. I have a friend who ... Should he .... ? Such a dilemma we are often confront with in our daily life. 我有一个朋友谁...如果他.... ?这样的困境,我们常常遇到在我们的日常生活的。
  [3]. Once upon a time , there lived a man who ... This story may be (unbelievable) , but it still has a realistic significance now. 从前,有一位男子谁...这个故事可能是(难以置信),但它仍然有现实意义现在
  1-7 问题法 ----- 先用讨论或解答的设问, 引出自己观点, 适用于有争议性的话题.
  e.g:
  Should/What ...... ? Options of ... vary greatly , some ..., others ...
  But in my opinion , ...... . 应/什么...... ?的选项...差别很大,有些...,有的...但我认为,...... 。
更多信息请看:中国前程网
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /1 下一条

小黑屋| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 02:05 , Processed in 0.017745 second(s), 9 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表