搜帖子
查看: 1258|回复: 0

Get More Fun in WoW with a WoW Power Leveling Guide

[复制链接]
发表于 2009-5-20 17:37:41 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
Welcome back, guys. Today, I wanna show you how to get more fun in WoW, and of course, with the help of a WoW Power Leveling guide.

We gain lots of fun in playing WoW, but sometimes also lots of waiting and boredom. Because in order to get to the heroic dungeons, or to use special armor, you have to level up. At a certain moment, you will probably be looking for a WoW Power Leveling guide, written by people with experience that have gone through every step of the game and put together the best possible route to level your character as quickly as possible, to help you from level 1 to 80 as fast as possible.

Like many others, I quested a lot, but went from one place to another, always with a filled quest log, and many ended up grey and without value. This was very frustrating to me, and I ended up "killing" a lot of characters, simply because I could not keep track of my quests, and I leveled up way to slowly for my likings. When I got stuck on a certain quest, I searched the Internet, and that was where I saw all those ads for WoW Power Leveling guides.
Still, I continued like before for several months, not realising that such a guide could be of help for me, before I decided to take a look at one of them to see, if they were worth anything.

Obviously, I started out with a free guide, since I would not want to invest money at this point. Slowly, I saw some progress, but it was tiresome either to have to print this guide out, or to change between windows all the time, from World of Warcraft to my browser and back again.
At this moment, I was convinced that a WoW Power Leveling guide could actually help me, but that it also took time to use one, and that was wasted time. Not as much time as I gained of course, but I wanted to do better.
My final solution was to buy an in-game guides that works very well. I can see the guide in a window inside the game, it does not take up space, and I can even have an arrow to point me in the right direction, if I want. This quickly became the WoW Power Leveling guide for me, and I have never leveled up so fast before.
So today I write it out to share with you, wish you guys can have a look which may help you, too. And maybe some will be interested in the guides on gaining WoW Gold, don't worry, we have posted lots of wow gold guides for you here, and you can also buy some Cheap WoW Gold from us if you think that farm gold is waste time. Ok, so much today, see you!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /3 下一条

小黑屋| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 02:59 , Processed in 0.015387 second(s), 8 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表