查看: 2917|回复: 5

《考研英语写作范文100篇》之求职信

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-9-9 23:11:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

x
求职信 Cover Letter of Job Application

求职信也是申请信的一种,是写信人就某一职位向收信人提出请求。求职信一般包括以下几个方面的内容:首先要阐述清楚招聘信息的来源,以及所申请的职位;其次简述个人信息;然后进一步强调自己的能力,表达抱负,并请求给予面试机会;最后提出自己的希望,希望得到面试的机会,并且告诉对方你的联系方式。
求职信的语言属于正式用语,在写作过程中一定要注意用词简洁准确,语气礼貌自信,态度不卑不亢,所给信息具有一定的可信度。尤其是在强调自身经历和优点的时候,更应把握尺度。

写作“三步走”:
自我介绍,说明求职目的—>展示个人能力、经历及求职动机—>希望面试机会、表示感谢

Tips:
由于篇幅较短,而申请者需要尽可能地向用人单位推销自己,所以在求职信中宜笼统概说自己的求学和工作经历,突出一至两个吸引眼球的闪光点即可。

(1)Directions:
Youare a graduate student of X University, and you are interested in theposition of business manager that is advertised on the newspaper. Writea letter to the company stating the reasons for your application, yourqualification for the position, and asking for an interview.
You should write about 100 words on ANSWER SHEET 2.
  Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter. Use “Li Ming” instead.
  Do not write the address.

范文:
Dear Sir or Madam,
    I am writing to apply for the position of business manager you advertised in yesterday’s China Daily.
   To briefly introduce myself, I am a graduate student of PekingUniversity majoring in business administration, and expect graduationthis June. Not only have I excellent academic performance in allcourses, I also possess the rich experience of assisting managementstaff of several renowned international companies, such as KPMG andMicrosoft. My interactive personal skills and teamwork spirit are alsoappropriate for this post. For further information, please refer to myattached resume.
    I would be grateful if you could arrange an interview at your earliest convenience.
                                     Yours sincerely,
                                     Li Ming

译文:
尊敬的先生或女士:
    我写信希望申请您昨天在《中国日报》上刊登的招聘业务经理的广告。
    首先请允许我简单介绍一下我自己,我是北京大学工商管理专业的大四学生,将于今年六月份毕业。我不仅学习成绩优秀,而且还有着在国际大公司担任管理人员助手的丰富经历,比如毕马威公司、微软公司等。我的个人交际能力和团队精神也非常适合这个职位。如果你需要进一步的信息,请参考附上的简历。
    如果你能在方便之时尽早给我安排一次面试,我将不胜感激。
                                    您真诚的,
                                    李明

闪光词汇及词组:
business administration: 工商管理
renowned: adj. 著名的
interactive: adj. 相互的
teamwork spirit: 团队精神
appropriate: adj. 适当的
refer to: 参考
attach: v. 附上
arrange: v. 安排

万能句型:
I am writing to apply for the position of…you advertised in yesterday’s…
To briefly introduce myself, I am a gradute student of … University majoring in … and expect graduation this June.
Not only have I excellent academic performance in all courses, I also possess the rich experience of…
My interactive personal skills and teamwork spirit are also appropriate for this post.
I would be grateful if you could arrange an interview at your earliest convenience.

(2)Directions:
You have learnt from the university BBS that a famous IT company isrecruiting a software programmer intern. Write a letter to thecompany’s HR manager, Mr. Wang, to express your wish of applying forthe internship, state your qualifications, and suggest a personalinterview.
You should write about 100 words on ANSWER SHEET 2.
  Do not sign your own name at the end of the letter. Use “Li Ming” instead.
  Do not write the address.

范文:
Dear Mr. Wang,
   I am a computer science major from Peking University, and I am writingin response to your advertisement for recruiting a software programmerintern posted on our university BBS yesterday. I hope I can take thejob.
    The main reason for my confidence in this position liesin both my extensive academic training in software programming, and mywork experience in the relevant industry which has further polished myabilities. Moreover, I have much spare time this semester, which canensure my time commitment for the internship. Please find more detailsin my enclosed resume.
    Thank you for your time and patience, and I would greatly appreciate it if you could grant me an interview.
                                      Yours sincerely,
                                       Li Ming

译文:
尊敬的王先生:
    我是北京大学计算机专业的学生,写这封信希望应聘您昨日在我校BBS上招募的计算机编程员实习生职位。我希望我能够得到这份工作。
    我认为我适合这个职位的信心来源于两点,一是我在计算机编程方面得到了广泛的学术训练,二是我在相关行业的实习经历进一步增强了我在这个领域的能力。此外,我这个学期有很多空余时间,因此可以保证在实习岗位上的时间投入。具体内容请参见我随信附上的简历。
    感谢您的时间和耐心,如果你能给我一次面试机会将不胜感激。
                                    您真诚的,
                                    李明

闪光词汇及词组:
extensive: adj. 广泛的
polish: v. 使…更好
relevant industry: 相关行业
spare time: 空闲时间
ensure: v. 保证
commitment: n. 许诺
enclose: v. 附寄

万能句型:
I am writing in response to your advertisement for…
The main reason for my confidence in this position lies in…
I have much spare time this semester, which can ensure my time commitment for the internship.
Please find more details in my enclosed resume.
Thank you for your time and patience, and I would greatly appreciate it if you could grant me an interview.
发表于 2007-11-4 00:36:26 | 显示全部楼层
hao aaa
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2008-2-27 19:15:51 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
头像被屏蔽
发表于 2008-3-4 09:20:40 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
发表于 2009-3-19 02:18:13 | 显示全部楼层

good

Can not see the attachment
发表于 2009-3-19 13:48:40 | 显示全部楼层
好东西,谢谢楼主
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐 上一条 /1 下一条

小黑屋| 关于我们| 联系我们| 在线咨询| 隐私声明| EETOP 创芯网
( 京ICP备:10050787号 京公网安备:11010502037710 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 22:07 , Processed in 0.033623 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.

eetop公众号 创芯大讲堂 创芯人才网
快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表